Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis, that sounds incredibly difficult. Shaun the lazy lump could do with taking a page out of your book but please do look after yourself
Ah thank you! Funnily enough her and I used to talk online when she was first out there she would still see my posts about it and nothing is ever said cause she seems self centred now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Ah thank you! Funnily enough her and I used to talk online when she was first out there she would still see my posts about it and nothing is ever said cause she seems self centred now
that really shows her true colours doesn't it? she thinks the world revolves around her because she had a disease that likely 1 in 2 people will get in their lifetime.

I hope you're doing well❤‍🩹it's people like you that get on with it that we should be seeing on social media. however, do look after yourself and do what's right for you! x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All of her stupid stories about Taylor Swift. SHAUNTELLE THEY ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING and all you can do is think about yourself. Maybe try donating some of that GoFundMe money to helping people that actually need it, instead of you going abroad to sit in a hotel room to eat KFC

Reactions: 6
Only someone that gets to lie around day without any work to do coumdnhave nails like that

Reactions: 5
Only someone that gets to lie around day without any work to do coumdnhave nails like that
Exactly my sentiments too!!! Be hard to wipe your arse too 😂 At least the mammy mentions the horrific things happening in Palestine, Shan is so bloody self centered and oblivious!!! Only cares about her next holiday!!! Dole pays well these days obviously!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
they are giving trashy vibes aren't they? literally council estate nails 🤣 I was trying to think of a trashy girl name but the name Shauntelle isn't far off hahah

Reactions: 4
Mammy begging for “Janet” to send more sleep suits for Maddie, just goes to show she doesn’t even watch the little one, her name is Janette and Leigh must wipe Shan’s arse cause she sure as hell isn’t doing it herself with them monstrosities 🤮

• Sick
Not Shauntelle trying tk be Nara Smith in her tiktok video, I was actually howling, she was trying to put on an accent and everything, gas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with the new accent on Shan?! God she really is like a child, so bloody easily influenced!

is it just the little lad with Leona? Unbelievable the amount of get aways they have, and none of them are budget breaks either!!!

What is with the new accent on Shan?! God she really is like a child, so bloody easily influenced!
I think she's trying to do ASMR but as usual it's a flop. The crunch set my teeth on edge 🤮 As if we need to see her eat... Guarantee she doesn't know the meaning of half the words she used and is just repeating the same filler drivel she hears the other air heads spouting

is it just the little lad with Leona? Unbelievable the amount of get aways they have, and none of them are budget breaks either!!!

She is trying to copy Nara Smith, I cringe everytime I think about it, it's so embarrassing
---
She's in a group of influencers (who all take the piss out of her behind her back) that try help eachother grow their following. I know one of them. And that's the people commenting on her videos on tiktok, all fake