Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she’s being bitchy “looks like it says he’s 43, have you got actual candles we can light” and she sounds so controlling at the sil’s house, you’d think she’d have more manners.
That was so rude! After sitting at the table orgasming over a bleeping roast dinner, her brother in law must have been thinking wtf. She could have taken them all out for lunch after them looking after Wocco for over a week, but she’s too tight. Mad Kuki’s house is much nicer than Sev’s care home, although it wouldn’t take much

Reactions: 10
Wow what a twit she sounds this morning. 'I'm shattered as I do so much then burn out'. I take these people to 5 star all inclusive hotels and there's no appreciation' Wtf! If sedation likes prawns a certain way whats wrong with that. Plus yes Wocco does love staying at Ken dodds as he probably gets more attention there and a run around in their garden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow what a twit she sounds this morning. 'I'm shattered as I do so much then burn out'. I take these people to 5 star all inclusive hotels and there's no appreciation' Wtf! If sedation likes prawns a certain way whats wrong with that. Plus yes Wocco does love staying at Ken dodds as he probably gets more attention there and a run around in their garden.
She does duck all!! Such a bleeping wet wipe.

Reactions: 4
The SIL roast looks 100 times better than sevdas. Shes probably so exhausted after all that sex on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here to post about that! What a witch! Just because someone likes food a certain way, doesn't mean they don't appreciate their all inclusive holiday?! It's called home comforts!! Also the fact she was talking like she paid for it all, which we all know she wouldn't have. She's just shown her true colours by posting that. I hope more people come to realise what she is really like! I was actually horrified, such a horrible person.

Reactions: 12
She was well miffed that Wocco jumped into the pond, cos normally he isn’t allowed to get even a little bit dirty or have any fun.

she is so fake, all she does is winge and moan about sedat, not sure if she thinks it’s normal ‘wife’ moaning but actually she talks about him like trash

She totally holds her TikTok funds over him, and the rest of the family. ‘I send them to five star all inclusive a’ or ‘I’ve treated everyone to a takeaway/flat/car’ she is vile

Reactions: 11
Where does she say thisv 🙄🙄

Do we think that they’ve taken her Toby card away from her? Not been there for a while, it was a weekly occurrence before

Reactions: 4
The holiday wasn’t for Sedat or Ella. It was for her to eat, film TikToks & get drunk by the pool. I think Sedat would’ve preferred time with his mum, dad & friends. However he would be grateful for it all anyway. She just expects everyone to fawn & praise her constantly. So glad to see Rocco all wet & dirty. Bet Sevda was seething. Lol.

Reactions: 15
What an absolute bleep. She took them just so she could get a thanks?

Reactions: 2
i think she forgets Sedat works a proper full time job and pays the mortgage! (she said he pays the mortgage)
She’s so entitled and unlikeable these days, she’s changed so much

Reactions: 6
It’s the ‘I take these people…’ comment. THESE PEOPLE??? They are your family… not ‘people’ or your minions. What an awful person.

Reactions: 16
I came here to post about that! What a witch! Just because someone likes food a certain way, doesn't mean they don't appreciate their all inclusive holiday?! It's called home comforts!! Also the fact she was talking like she paid for it all, which we all know she wouldn't have. She's just shown her true colours by posting that. I hope more people come to realise what she is really like! I was actually horrified, such a horrible person.
Why is poor Sedation sleeping downstairs,is he not allowed above stairs in her Ladyships boudoir? .Another strange fact that questions if their relationship as husband & wife is a real one & not for something else 🤔

Reactions: 7
The sister in laws house is so lovely compared to the rest home. She has nice furniture and a gorgeous garden as opposed to the concrete paved postage stamp of the rest home. No wonder wocco loves being there. Hope she gets a large fine in the post.

Reactions: 9
The holiday wasn’t for Sedat or Ella. It was for her to eat, film TikToks & get drunk by the pool. I think Sedat would’ve preferred time with his mum, dad & friends. However he would be grateful for it all anyway. She just expects everyone to fawn & praise her constantly. So glad to see Rocco all wet & dirty. Bet Sevda was seething. Lol.
The snide comments she kept making when Sedation was cutting his birthday cake,horrible witch !!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she just have a normal cheese sandwich - hello-penos and burger sauce??? Whyyy? Just cheese / Tom / cucumber is perfectly fine ffs

Reactions: 5
You have to feel for her though, no wonder she’s exhausted, she sat on her arse for a week at a 5 star all inclusive resort in Turkey getting pissed, came home after 7 days of no cooking, cleaning etc then put a few washes on, and then…..wait for it……..she had to drive to pick her own dog up from her sister WIN law who looked after her dog for free, a nice roast dinner waiting for her too. No wonder she’s on burn out 🫠🫠 what a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14