Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks.
It's a bit puzzling they overturned it cause he "didn't get a fair trial" but willing to go ahead with a retrial when there will be more prejudice against him.
It's just plain mad that it got overturned in the first place.
It was poor practice by the prosecutors and trial judge that led to this.

Ironically, I think #MeToo didn't actually help much with the legal side of things because the public pressure led prosecutors to over egg the pudding and fumble cases in order to get convictions.

Similar issues led to Bill Cosby getting out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thanks.
It's a bit puzzling they overturned it cause he "didn't get a fair trial" but willing to go ahead with a retrial when there will be more prejudice against him.
It's just plain mad that it got overturned in the first place.
Its only one conviction thats been overturned. He'll stay in prison as he was found guilty of other SA.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 10
Its only one conviction thats been overturned. He'll stay in prison as he was found guilty of other SA.
Yes I know he'll stay in prison. I still feel it's crazy that it got overturned though.

It was poor practice by the prosecutors and trial judge that led to this.

Ironically, I think #MeToo didn't actually help much with the legal side of things because the public pressure led prosecutors to over egg the pudding and fumble cases in order to get convictions.

Similar issues led to Bill Cosby getting out.
Justice system, eh? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Kayvan Novaks impression of Louis when on Ramblechat had me properly laughing until I cried, so funny. I am very protective of Buckles
Ramblechat, let’s have a ramblechat… we’ll focus first on this and concentrate on that…

Come, fellow Buckles fans and enjoy his song about Ratatouille:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm listening to the Germaine Greer episode of Louis Theroux' podcast.

At 43:40 Louis asks her if she minds if he mentions her age: ''I'm not worried at all'. Louis replies saying Joan Collins didn't want him to mention hers when he interviewed her.

'I wondered if you asked Joan if her husband was gay'.
'What makes you say that?'
'Just curiosity really'.

XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
From Vulture - article about entylawyer and CDAN

The Man Who Gossiped Too Much For years, John Nelson anonymously posted blind items on the blog Crazy Days and Nights. Then his identity was revealed.

Reactions: 11
From Vulture - article about entylawyer and CDAN

The Man Who Gossiped Too Much For years, John Nelson anonymously posted blind items on the blog Crazy Days and Nights. Then his identity was revealed.

I don't know why they're posting this now. He's been "outed" I don't know how many times at this point.

Yet people still quote CDAN stuff like it's gospel. And probably will keep doing so.

Reactions: 17
CDAN posts any old shite, and has done for many many years. They have, once or twice, posted stuff that was obviously true.

Reactions: 15
CDAN posts any old shite, and has done for many many years. They have, once or twice, posted stuff that was obviously true.
I feel like it started off alright and that alot of the stuff was probably quite true but then it just got absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 10

At 43:40 Louis asks her if she minds if he mentions her age: ''I'm not worried at all'. Louis replies saying Joan Collins didn't want him to mention hers when he interviewed her.

'Just curiosity really'.

XD
Just to say, I didn't get the dismissiveness from Louis towards Germaine that another Tattler mentioned. (I don't want to enter an argument about it, just nothing came up as a red flag to me?). Germaine explained her more inflammatory opinions (which are, as usual, often quoted out of context) very well, I thought.

Reactions: 5

'Just curiosity really'.

XD
Poor Joan catching strays!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.