Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how that video pixellates the photo of the individuals involved but the footage isn't pixellaed so we all know exactly what they look like! That is WEIRD.
---
JoJo Moyes' books are similarly also toilet paper bilge that talks down to women (Me Before You is one of the worst movies I think I've ever seen). Leave your brain at the door before you watch it.
I was surprised how much I loved this book, and I liked the film a lot too. I sobbed my heart out and that's quite rare for me, but the rest of her stuff hasn't really lived up to that.

Reactions: 4
what both he and eva mendes have done to their (genuinely attractive) faces is so sad - the CHEEKS 🫠
Eva Mendes really was stunning.

I've never understood the appeal of Ryan Gosling looks wise, considering his thin lips and small eyes.

Reactions: 23
what both he and eva mendes have done to their (genuinely attractive) faces is so sad - the CHEEKS 🫠
He never had an attractive face to begin with. The face he's now ruined was already the product of at least 2 rounds of cosmetic surgery. This is the earliest face I can find -- from the angle I can't tell if he'd had his nose job at this point, but he's still toting a shapeless Jay Leno chin which was later reshaped.

2165e6939531d00e34af0c3c13676dfe0e9f584d.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
He never had an attractive face to begin with. The face he's now ruined was already the product of at least 2 rounds of cosmetic surgery. This is the earliest face I can find -- from the angle I can't tell if he'd had his nose job at this point, but he's still toting a shapeless Jay Leno chin which was later reshaped.

View attachment 2901751
I think both the Ryans are unattractive and odd looking.
Above Ryan looks like comedian Micky Flanagan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That relationship is ... dodgy.
It’s gross, regardless of his sexuality. If it was a father and daughter, I think it would be treated quite differently.

This is a video of the incident.
It’s weird and uncomfortable to watch. Assuming it’s innocent, the poor kid, imagine the torment from his peers. It’s just yucky, regardless.

Reactions: 21
yes it was worrying. and yet itv still let him carrying on presenting despite a nurse ringing itv saying it was clearly a serious medical emergency and he needed to be seen straight away.
If a complete stranger walked up to you in the street and said they were a nurse and they think you need to seek medical advice, would you immediately do so? Have you any idea how many calls/emails/tweets a broadcaster gets during a show?

He only got very discombobulated right at the very end of the broadcast.

Although no official statement has been made, it is thought the presenter is resting at home. If this is the case, whilst he clearly wasn’t right, the “nurse’s” diagnosis/suspicions were incorrect.

Reactions: 7
Gosling has always been beyond fug. Not even surgery could save him.
I mean, he’s not classically beautiful but I did find him pretty sexy in crazy stupid love. But then again I’m easily laughed into bed and anyone looks good next to steve carell when he’s playing peak dad geek.
IMG_3109.gif

Ryan just looks strange now, and in interviews comes across as quite spaced out. Hope he’s ok. ☹
---
He's pretty hot in Crazy Stupid Love tbf.
Snap

I mean, my FIL had a full stroke (rather than a TIA) and was discharged from hospital very quickly. The fact that Rageh Omar is now resting at home a handful of days later doesn’t mean he didn’t need to seek emergency support in hospital, if nothing else but to rule out the worst case scenarios.

I mean, he’s not classically beautiful but I did find him pretty sexy in crazy stupid love. But then again I’m easily laughed into bed and anyone looks good next to steve carell when he’s playing peak dad geek.
View attachment 2902147

Ryan just looks strange now, and in interviews comes across as quite spaced out. Hope he’s ok. ☹
---

Snap
I remember that film. Hot from the neck down…

08CDAC94-64EA-41B6-806E-A1F90C9B7006.jpeg

• Haha
I thought the ryan pic was fake lol everyone on tiktok confirming fake?? Hopefully they are right

Reactions: 5
If a complete stranger walked up to you in the street and said they were a nurse and they think you need to seek medical advice, would you immediately do so? Have you any idea how many calls/emails/tweets a broadcaster gets during a show?

He only got very discombobulated right at the very end of the broadcast.

Although no official statement has been made, it is thought the presenter is resting at home. If this is the case, whilst he clearly wasn’t right, the “nurse’s” diagnosis/suspicions were incorrect.
This is what an official ITV spokesman said
'Following medical treatment at hospital, he is now recovering at home with his family. We are wishing Rageh a speedy recovery and look forward to him being back on screen when he feels ready.'

Reactions: 7
She said for years they were close but just friends then when he died, it changed to they dated but she dumped him because of what he was getting into.
David Bowie can’t debunk her claims they dated back in the day, but I bet they didn’t.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.