Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeff, a few things….please go and be measured for a bra, wipe the bird tit off your top and don’t think that you’re influencing any girl in Liverpool to go and buy that 80’s style two tone body warmer.

Really, what look were you going for?
She’s such a bad scruff. She doesn’t represent Scouse girls in anyway at all. I bet the only women who identify with her are the type who are always on Facebook, not from Liverpool and live in saggy leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A reel about how to make home made butter? How very Covid retro. Only about 4 years behind everyone else as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A reel about how to make home made butter? How very Covid retro. Only about 4 years behind everyone else as usual!
Such a bizarre reel - stands to reason she can’t afford a tub of lurpack tho the scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The butter reel knocked me sick, the way she rubs her fingers in it, and that's deffo a muslin cloth she used for baby vomit, I refuse to believe she'd buy a new one 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s right Steph, you just humiliate that workman on your insta who’s just doing his job minding his own business

• Sad
She took this pic then proceeded to say I don’t know if he’s wearing a nappy or their his Grundies if that was my fella she’d posted a pic off she’d be buried in that pot hole if we could get one big enough for her fod and monster munch feet! The poor man just trying to do his job

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She took this pic then proceeded to say I don’t know if he’s wearing a nappy or their his Grundies if that was my fella she’d posted a pic off she’d be buried in that pot hole if we could get one big enough for her fod and monster munch feet! The poor man just trying to do his job
One bleeping vile rat her. 2 bleeping words for you Jeff. BOXING OUTFIT.
---
How the duck does someone who dresses like this have the audacity to take the piss out of anyone?
bleeping biggest circle of show ever
---
She is so up her own bleeping arse it’s unreal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he is wearing a long vest or t-shirt so his arse isn’t exposed and risk offending anyone while he is bending over doing a physical job. She just has to mock anyone and everyone just so the Jefflets comment and increase her engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe he is wearing a long vest or t-shirt so his arse isn’t exposed and risk offending anyone while he is bending over doing a physical job. She just has to mock anyone and everyone just so the Jefflets comment and increase her engagement.
She's just a bleeping bully

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One bleeping vile rat her. 2 bleeping words for you Jeff. BOXING OUTFIT.
---
How the duck does someone who dresses like this have the audacity to take the piss out of anyone?
bleeping biggest circle of show ever
---

She is so up her own bleeping arse it’s unreal.
Omfg that boxing outfit gives me shivers it’s SO BAD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he had a pair of footy shorts on. Regardless, THE AUDACITY STEPH, THE AUDACITY

Reactions: 6
Insider information. My other half saw Steff the Meff in Sefton tip this afternoon scraping the free buggy she was gifted as part of her PR. That must have been properly minging if she didn’t try and sell it like all of her other used shite on eBay. Poor baby girl Gia up to her eyeballs in sayers sausage roll crumbs.
---
With those Vivienne Westwood/Melissa flat jelly shoes she wore with everything for a time. 🤢
She still wears them!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omfg that boxing outfit gives me shivers it’s SO BAD
I’d love to know her thought process in picking that outfit. The coat is an absolute show, it’s like Topshop or river island circa 2000, the Mark Melia dress should never have been made and in what world would Melissa jelly flats have gone with that dress. She’s a proper scruff. There’s nothing I’ve seen her wear that I think is nice.