Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all thought Scottish tiktok was mental, the english are taking the biscuit this morning with this Miss Red live, they are all tears & snotters as if she has died because she is leaving the app ffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also how is it anyoneā€™s business if they are lying about being in recovery or not. Anyone else with a brain could see they werenā€™t doing good so following people who are struggling around and exposing them is pathetic
Itā€™s bad. As you says they are clearly still dabbling. No as bad as they were but itā€™s only a matter of time šŸ˜ž they should all fling their phones to duck n concentrate on the real world. To let strangers on an app affect your personal life like this on all their parts is no healthy at all.
Itā€™s bizarre behaviour from all angles.

Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s oor Tracey on this morning with an inspirational video šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ben's pure invested in it all. I've not got a clue, can't keep up with English tiktok there's too many characters for me šŸ˜‚
Ryan was screaming that miss red won't pull the wool over his eyes, I don't even think she knows he exists šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s bad. As you says they are clearly still dabbling. No as bad as they were but itā€™s only a matter of time šŸ˜ž they should all fling their phones to duck n concentrate on the real world. To let strangers on an app affect your personal life like this on all their parts is no healthy at all.
Itā€™s bizarre behaviour from all angles.
I donā€™t believe for a second that Gaz is clean , heā€™s drowsy or passed out most of the time when they are on. Les sometimes has her moments but sheā€™s like a different person to how she was at the end of last year where it looked like she was close to not being here anymore due to how bad she was with the drugs. Iā€™d like to see them stay clean, them going back to how they were last year is what Cher & Elaine are waiting for. There are a few folk on the app I like watching but I do think it would be for the best they didnā€™t go on it as one day itā€™ll go too far and not end well. But saying that, even if Les left tiktok itā€™s not going to stop Cherā€™s obsession, sheā€™s a full blown stalker & Les really needs to grass her to the polis before she goes too far.

I donā€™t believe for a second that Gaz is clean , heā€™s drowsy or passed out most of the time when they are on. Les sometimes has her moments but sheā€™s like a different person to how she was at the end of last year where it looked like she was close to not being here anymore due to how bad she was with the drugs. Iā€™d like to see them stay clean, them going back to how they were last year is what Cher & Elaine are waiting for. There are a few folk on the app I like watching but I do think it would be for the best they didnā€™t go on it as one day itā€™ll go too far and not end well. But saying that, even if Les left tiktok itā€™s not going to stop Cherā€™s obsession, sheā€™s a full blown stalker & Les really needs to grass her to the polis before she goes too far.
Agree , they are hoping for a down fall , Chers even got spies to video them - sad ugly boot & elaine got all the ex addict pals commenting about Les too - what a sad lot they need to get a life , how is elaine only lip syncing Les , there are lots of bangers she could also use for ā€œcontentā€

Reactions: 7
Agree , they are hoping for a down fall , Chers even got spies to video them - sad ugly boot & elaine got all the ex addict pals commenting about Les too - what a sad lot they need to get a life , how is elaine only lip syncing Les , there are lots of bangers she could also use for ā€œcontentā€
Elaineā€™s still going on, Les & Gazā€™s flat is getting it now for being mawkit . Have a look at one of Elaineā€™s recent TikTokā€™s where she turns the camera round to show her dug, her hoose is a cluttered mess sheā€™s a hypocritical bastard.

Reactions: 5
Elaineā€™s still going on, Les & Gazā€™s flat is getting it now for being mawkit . Have a look at one of Elaineā€™s recent TikTokā€™s where she turns the camera round to show her dug, her hoose is a cluttered mess sheā€™s a hypocritical bastard.
She is hypocritical & got her pal with the heart condition fighting her battles , cos Elaine only lets her pals comment on her videos, so its always positive, shes a bully who mocked someone in addiction , total hypocrite, every single person supporting her must know someone in addiction so how can they think thats acceptable, same with Chers supporters, they happy shes boasted about selling killers blues obviously yes they are , scum the lot of them

Reactions: 7
There yoker on saying a lassie Zara hit that Adam on the head way a high heel last nite so yokers want to meet her to batter her, someone in the comments saying u wonā€™t leave ur room šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s Elaine now raging at that John shields cos he said she wouldnā€™t come in without filters šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the both of them are bogging

Reactions: 6
There yoker on saying a lassie Zara hit that Adam on the head way a high heel last nite so yokers want to meet her to batter her, someone in the comments saying u wonā€™t leave ur room šŸ˜‚
She wonā€™t. All talk and nae action as usual fae that big lanky skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steph said she's got piles hanging out her arse and she's struggling to walk the to her day šŸ˜­ said they get worse when she's angry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ her hole is in bits cause she's raging a 19 year old got in a fight šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.