Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the £750k will be investigated now.

The Lord Advocate's main functions
.head of systems for the investigation and prosecution of crime and investigation of deaths
.principal legal advisor to the Scottish Government
.representing the Scottish Government in civil proceedings
representing the public interesting in a range of statutory and common law contexts
All prosecutions on the indictment run in the name of the Lord Advocate

Reactions: 2
Presumably nick-o-laa wanted it to all fail like this without her?

No matter what you think of her politics (I hated them) she was at least somewhat competent as a politician and knew full well Humza was useless.

Reactions: 6

No matter what you think of her politics (I hated them) she was at least somewhat competent as a politician and knew full well Humza was useless.
She was more competent but so much was hidden. £600k, campervans, the receiver of the hotel iron.

Never in all my life did I think that in 2024 I’d be agreeing with Mr Sleepy cuddles 🤢 why are SNP (by Humza’s account) principles not aligned to competent government, independence and women’s rights.

It can get worse too, while they’ll career in a never ending circle for the next two years, look out for the Westminster lot lining themselves up for the top job.

Reactions: 8
She was more competent but so much was hidden. £600k, campervans, the receiver of the hotel iron.

Never in all my life did I think that in 2024 I’d be agreeing with Mr Sleepy cuddles 🤢 why are SNP (by Humza’s account) principles not aligned to competent government, independence and women’s rights.

It can get worse too, while they’ll career in a never ending circle for the next two years, look out for the Westminster lot lining themselves up for the top job.
Ian Blackford & Mhairi black, are stepping down this election I have said they will wait in the wings of a by-election to stand for the SP but only if the leader allows them.
Remember when Joanna Cherry wanted to stand for Edinburgh central at the last Scottish elections Wee Nic stopped her as she seen her as the biggest threat as leadership / 1st Minister at the time & put air miles Angus Robertson in.

Reactions: 6
Ian Blackford & Mhairi black, are stepping down this election I have said they will wait in the wings of a by-election to stand for the SP but only if the leader allows them.
Remember when Joanna Cherry wanted to stand for Edinburgh central at the last Scottish elections Wee Nic stopped her as she seen her as the biggest threat as leadership / 1st Minister at the time & put air miles Angus Robertson in.
Exactly. I think Ian Blackford is aiming for the lords as he’s living in London with his fancy woman after leaving Skye. And good god, can you imagine Mhairi Black? She's a walking talking parody. If Rab C Nesbit was still a thing, she’d be season 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. I think Ian Blackford is aiming for the lords as he’s living in London with his fancy woman after leaving Skye. And good god, can you imagine Mhairi Black? She's a walking talking parody. If Rab C Nesbit was still a thing, she’d be season 2.
They know their gravy bus is coming to an end!

Reactions: 3
Not sure how true it is but Ian Blackford is supposed to be lobbying hard for a seat in the Lords. He's an utter walloper.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

aye competent at telling fibs, competent at failing to remember, and competent for the destruction of Scotland

Reactions: 4

Surprised she didn't get her sister tweeting about it half an hour before the official announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I doubt her Govan constituents think she's competent.

Reactions: 3
Calling her competent might be my biggest regret of the year 😱

She's competent in a few things like communication, but obviously obviously not competent overall by a mile!

Meanwhile Humza was incompetent at every single thing.

I hope they can decide this week to save it going out to the members.
John 1st minister
Katie Deputy

Calling her competent might be my biggest regret of the year 😱

She's competent in a few things like communication, but obviously obviously not competent overall by a mile!

Meanwhile Humza was incompetent at every single thing.
she's competent at getting a gazebo erected in her garden
---
I hope they can decide this week to save it going out to the members.
John 1st minister
Katie Deputy
pretty cynical about the more than likely shenanigans at play, Nippies deputy being lined up for the job, a safe pair of hands is he good with a paper shredder I reckon Useless has likely been stitched up mercifully in the last week and Nippie is still in command, now why did she cancel her appearance yesterday in Westminster over a week ago I mean she was a big pink flamingo party animal in old London Town at the weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha
leadership "race"? does the winner get the keys to the motorhome?

• Haha