Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While she’s getting all the wrong attention for being an insensitive biatch, let’s throw up an ad for her pregnancy ebook.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hi Sarah!! Nice to know that you’re doing well and keeping up with us and deflecting at every possible turn 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s next level narcissistic to openly admit that she has ‘sooo many upset people who are TTC messaging, EMAILING, and commenting to me’ and STILL not get what she’s done 😂 Sarah if people are literally taking the time to write an email to you about how hurt they are, this is real. These are real hurt people, not just trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sarah, you’re a bleeping bleep.

You lied about having PCOS. You baited a miscarriage. You are gaslighting your followers by claiming you never said you struggled to conceive. Can you, just for bleeping once, take accountability and try and be a better person? Can you shut the duck up about keeping it “real and raw” and actually BE real and raw? Can you just admit to your followers when you’ve fucked up instead of dying on every single hill you climb?

You take your followers for mugs every chance you get. I recall a year or two ago you made some stories saying “I don’t actually know you guys” and now you’re making stories saying “I know 99.9% of you aren’t like this” so which one is it? You also said “my kids aren’t content”and yet your children are plastered all over the internet to millions of people without any choice in the matter, so which one is it?

You are an influencer who has zero integrity and zero compassion. You use your followers and your children to line your pockets and it’s sickening.

Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

You lied about having PCOS. You baited a miscarriage. You are gaslighting your followers by claiming you never said you struggled to conceive. Can you, just for bleeping once, take accountability and try and be a better person? Can you shut the duck up about keeping it “real and raw” and actually BE real and raw? Can you just admit to your followers when you’ve fucked up instead of dying on every single hill you climb?

You take your followers for mugs every chance you get. I recall a year or two ago you made some stories saying “I don’t actually know you guys” and now you’re making stories saying “I know 99.9% of you aren’t like this” so which one is it? You also said “my kids aren’t content”and yet your children are plastered all over the internet to millions of people without any choice in the matter, so which one is it?

You are an influencer who has zero integrity and zero compassion. You use your followers and your children to line your pockets and it’s sickening.

Do better.
Well said! I really want you to cut and paste this comment to her because it sums everything up perfectly but we all know it won't make a shred of difference. Sarah will continue to live in her bubble thinking everyone with only positive things to say about her are the only people that matter and those of us that call her out on her bullshit are just loser trolls with no lives.

Reactions: 20

Do better.
You know there was a point a while back I thought "You know I think she could make a come back, turn it all around and admit to ED, unhealthy choices and mistakes and she could become a positive influence"

Not anymore.

Reactions: 26
I know this is random - but what exactly was the problem with M? Was it a trisomy? She never talks about it? Or I missed it…. Not sure

Reactions: 6
I reckon her friends and family will really pull her in on this one. Many of them are the type to ignore racism, tacky shows of wealth, etc. But as mom’s themselves and, statistically speaking, as many of them probably actually struggled to conceive… this will be a mean girl move they can’t just ignore.

Will we see the ripple effects of this accountability? Probably only minimally. But I think it’s already begun. The scathing stories to justify herself, moving to DM, cleaning up public comments. She’s already gotten her hand smacked.

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if the arguement she had with her sister the night before she found out she was pregnant, was at all related to TTC? She seems awfully triggered by this whole situation!

Reactions: 22
I reckon her friends and family will really pull her in on this one. Many of them are the type to ignore racism, tacky shows of wealth, etc. But as mom’s themselves and, statistically speaking, as many of them probably actually struggled to conceive… this will be a mean girl move they can’t just ignore.

Will we see the ripple effects of this accountability? Probably only minimally. But I think it’s already begun. The scathing stories to justify herself, moving to DM, cleaning up public comments. She’s already gotten her hand smacked.
I tried to imagine Sarah in any kind of group chat or having actual authentic friends who might hold her accountable and I bleeping chuckled. Girlfriend ain’t got real friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I tried to imagine Sarah in any kind of group chat or having actual authentic friends who might hold her accountable and I bleeping chuckled. Girlfriend ain’t got real friends.
Regardless of how much we do or don’t like her, we know she is social and that she has a fairly large “friend” group. Even the fakest, most clout chasing friends are still close enough to pull her up on this crap.

I’m not an influencer, nor am I wealthy. But my life often intersects with a friend group that has A LOT of Sarahs, Kurts, Brentons, and Beths. Their social dynamic is exhausting. I would never call them “friends” but they do genuinely see each other as trusted companions. As such, when tit like this goes down, they get after each other to clean up the mess for the benefit of the whole group.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Regardless of how much we do or don’t like her, we know she is social and that she has a fairly large “friend” group. Even the fakest, most clout chasing friends are still close enough to pull her up on this crap.

I’m not an influencer, nor am I wealthy. But my life often intersects with a friend group that has A LOT of Sarahs, Kurts, Brentons, and Beths. Their social dynamic is exhausting. I would never call them “friends” but they do genuinely see each other as trusted companions. As such, when tit like this goes down, they get after each other to clean up the mess for the benefit of the whole group.
What a pitiful existence for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's amazing she still has the ability to shock me.

It would be the most amazing thing ever if people posted receipts from when she's said it 🤣🤣🤣 That would seriously make my whole year!
It's times like this that make me regret stepping back from her and this forum. I would've had receipts. That said, we discussed her "TTC journey" in threads 72 and 73. She absolutely did talk about them trying and that she was worried because it didn't happen first try this time. The thing with Sarah is, she talks hypothetically, so she can later claim she didn't say things. I don't think she explicitly said she would struggle this time, but instead went on about what if she was to struggle, because she knows so many in her life that do. She's clever with her wording.

Unless she means she's never said she would struggle from day one, in which case witch must be tripping. The multiple IG posts and vlogs are all still up of her saying so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to the Wiki as I am sure some of it would have been documented there

• Sep 2021 - PCOS Drama - After announcing in a vlog she conceived baby #2 first try loads of people commented about her PCOS diagnosis. Sarah responded by saying she was misdiagnosed and that doctors are too quick to label women with fertility issues. For more information on her PCOS journey, check out the Deep Dive section below.

Reactions: 17
I’m off to bed and I’m still thinking about that comment thread. I’m actually appalled at what she said to that poor girl. She HAS to be held accountable for this, surely?????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m off to bed and I’m still thinking about that comment thread. I’m actually appalled at what she said to that poor girl. She HAS to be held accountable for this, surely?????
Would love to see the decline in followers.

Reactions: 10
Maybe we should all flood her comments section asking why she was being rude to Hannah. And then people can google their own answers?

• Heart
Reactions: 15