Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about anyone else, boat, when i wear a jacket I like it to meet in the middle, not just stop both sides at my hips.
The actual dirt of her and the pj's in that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohmigod she is MANKY dirty in the make up stories - the DIRT on the pyjamas :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 2
But so what? As long as no one sends them money and we take the tales with a pinch of salt (or not) who cares .
We could all be telling lies all day long. Or maybe we have some back story that sounds too outrageous to be true but actually is true.
Era call me old fashioned but I’d wager most people would feel a bit icky posting alongside someone who faked having a dead child

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can she not see what she actually looks like? I’ve seen younger looking 50 year olds. She’s haggard. Big dirty line because she can’t blend for tit. 618448 products on her hairy face but she’s not wearing makeup today. Makes sense in Burpoland 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can she not see what she actually looks like? I’ve seen younger looking 50 year olds. She’s haggard. Big dirty line because she can’t blend for tit. 618448 products on her hairy face but she’s not wearing makeup today. Makes sense in Burpoland 🙄
The jowls of not a 32 year old….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've made a conscious decision to quit my job because its the only way I can keep up with the threads. Someone set up a gofund me though coz I have bills to pay. Slow down for the love of God 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I love how her plans for the day are washing the car and buying sunscreen. Are they not little jobs we all do alongside our working day? Car wash, 10 mins. Run into a chemist, 5 mins. She is the laziest woman known to man.
Is the car wash not a break no for ten minutes with a coffee. Even better if there’s a queue?? Just me no, shows how busy some of us are compared to get when she thinks that a job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've made a conscious decision to quit my job because its the only way I can keep up with the threads. Someone set up a gofund me though coz I have bills to pay. Slow down for the love of God 😂😂😂😂😂
I’d say our Sars is 2 mins away from setting up a go fund me to scam even more money from people seeing as rejew you is floppier than her diddies. 8 years off the the breastbone. Dont be giving her more ideas please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she'd just fall down and die if she actually had to do work, or parent her own kids 😂 who enables this ridiculous behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
70A2EA38-A366-4542-A891-B9788017540C.jpeg
Image of this one from Monsters inc, thought of her straight away when I saw that pic of Sarah 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I have a few pages to catch up on but i saw the green blazer and thought there was a rant coming i am BITTERLY disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does she not get about the sun and sun cream? Luke Buckley does not tan Sayrah. We’ve all seen the child and yourself sunburned from your fag run in sangoooooli. Do you not understand that the sun is DANGEROUS? Or do you just not care enough to protect your child?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2926574Image of this one from Monsters inc, thought of her straight away when I saw that pic of Sarah 🙈🤣
duck me, I've just almost choked on my coffee at this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sames, considering the dole life like Burps #yolo. Can you guys set me up a gofundme please? I've got 2 heads, 5 ears I need surgery for, no teeth and can't afford dentures to eat my daily slice of toast and my neighbour's brother's stepgranny in law's uncle's donkey needs new hooves and the cat needs expensive surgery to remove it's dead conjoined twin. Pleeeaasssee take pity on me 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we are entering summer, the baby is in a sleep bag and a knitted cardigan which goes against safe sleep guidelines...Not to mention Sarah is doing her make up with her back to her child while the child is eating toast....always has her back to her child. So ignorant and could at least be facing her as she eats!!!

Reactions: 23
Sames, considering the dole life like Burps #yolo. Can you guys set me up a gofundme please? I've got 2 heads, 5 ears I need surgery for, no teeth and can't afford dentures to eat my daily slice of toast and my neighbour's brother's stepgranny in law's uncle's donkey needs new hooves and the cat needs expensive surgery to remove it's dead conjoined twin. Pleeeaasssee take pity on me 🙏
Ill drop it to you xo 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s actually filthy dirty now with that shot on her face and the red and white skin around her “brows” that she didn’t cover 😂 she’s a bleeping cabbage 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we are entering summer, the baby is in a sleep bag and a knitted cardigan which goes against safe sleep guidelines...Not to mention Sarah is doing her make up with her back to her child while the child is eating toast....always has her back to her child. So ignorant and could at least be facing her as she eats!!!
Choking is silent too. You really should be watching!
---
View attachment 2926574Image of this one from Monsters inc, thought of her straight away when I saw that pic of Sarah 🙈🤣
I couldn't think of what it reminded me and when I saw this I cackled, I did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.