Sarah Burke #109 Another day another blazer will someone give the runt a razor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are our predictions for the wedding look? πŸ™ˆ I’m predicting a 2006 quiff, rotten quiz dress, that, of course, she could have sized down in πŸ™„ and the late grans sandals with a blazer. There will be a family post up with like and keet matching clothes and the youngest in a satellite dish bow on head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Great title but the some in the title needs to be someone, can you edit it? If not, not to worry.
Sugar, I just copied and pasted, will see if mods can oblige and edit for us.
---
What are our predictions for the wedding look? πŸ™ˆ I’m predicting a 2006 quiff, rotten quiz dress, that, of course, she could have sized down in πŸ™„ and the late grans sandals with a blazer. There will be a family post up with like and keet matching clothes and the youngest in a satellite dish bow on head
Red or Black dress for Burps.

Reactions: 3
Sugar, I just copied and pasted, will see if mods can oblige and edit for us.
---

Red or Black dress for Burps.
Ah no don't go to any trouble, I just thought it might be a quick edit, didn't know thread titles needed the mods to amend them. We all know what was meant and that it's just a typo in the title πŸ˜ƒ

The tips of her nails look like a red or dark pink colour so thinking maybe one of those colours for the fitted size 18 altered sleeves should of been a size 16 dress 🀣

Reactions: 5
πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ my Friday is made πŸ’« going to celebrate with some badadoos and cheese later. Anyone have a lend of a blazer for the occasion? I haven’t owned one since my confirmation in 1997 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I just a bleep but I actually hate having kids in attendance for weddings 😭 whatever if they are part of the bridal party but as guests? duck off 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hate kids at weddings too.Thinking about it I wonder did they out the nan in respite care for the wedding shenanigans?
---
Any pics of her outfit yet? she will be getting loads of attention with belly around here!

Reactions: 9
is that keet walking around the car park with the buggy in her latest story from the hotel

Reactions: 2
Hate kids at weddings too.Thinking about it I wonder did they out the nan in respite care for the wedding shenanigans?
---
Any pics of her outfit yet? she will be getting loads of attention with belly around here!
I really don't get why people get so upset about kids not be invited to a wedding maybe I'm a witch but kid free day is great 🀣🀣 and do kids really want to be sitting down for ages

Reactions: 30
Great title but the some in the title needs to be someone, can you edit it? If not, not to worry.
Amended but lost our meticulous bows :cry: I wasn't being meticulous enough this morning, should of also changed it to rπŸŽ€πŸŽ€t, lesson learnt πŸ€ͺ but that's OK, we move..

Credit again for the original post by @jojoiseeya
Another day another blazer, can someone get the cπŸŽ€πŸŽ€t a razor

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Amended but lost our meticulous bows :cry: I wasn't being meticulous enough this morning, should of also changed it to rπŸŽ€πŸŽ€t, lesson learnt πŸ€ͺ but that's OK, we move..

Credit again for the original post by @jojoiseeya
Another day another blazer, can someone get the cπŸŽ€πŸŽ€t a razor
Ah f**k, I'll take responsibility for that. Sorry @jojoiseeya, rip to the meticulous πŸŽ€πŸŽ€'s πŸ₯²

The kids must be there for the family photos. Wonder will someone come collect the kids later especially Isabella or will she get a babysitter to the hotel room?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really don't get why people get so upset about kids not be invited to a wedding maybe I'm a witch but kid free day is great 🀣🀣 and do kids really want to be sitting down for ages
Were kids not invited? I'd love a kid free event if I could find someone to babysit my borderline feral children πŸ˜‚

I'd say she's green with the envy at this wedding. That place looks stunning!

Reactions: 6
Were kids not invited? I'd love a kid free event if I could find someone to babysit my borderline feral children πŸ˜‚

I'd say she's green with the envy at this wedding. That place looks stunning!
Mad how Ballygarry stole their heart but then they settled for lanzagrotty πŸ˜‚ it's almost as if they couldn't afford a big day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.