Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a good bit of water and ice-cream in thankfully
Think I have It now though 😞😞😞
To stay on topic can anyone tell me what burps at this week so far because I haven't watched anything
Ye poor things, hope you’re both on the mend soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is anyone else pissing themselves laughing looking at her stupid pic. She’s actually a state ! What is wrong with her head . Hair is rotten. She’s rotten
Will someone post a pic, couldn’t be arsed looking her up on instagram :LOL:

Reactions: 2
In the pub tonight, but will be down 2lb when she weighs in tomorrow 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope you and your son are doing ok, glad he ate something ❤

To answer your question, big back burp is having a hectic week, getting nails done, getting extentions to hide her spare Tyre, cackling like a witch to belly, obviously didn’t go back to her couch to 5k as we didn’t get a video of her wonky legs running. Keeths brothers wedding is tomorrow, no idea where it is, I’d imagine burp is the jealous type and would hate him dancing with another woman as I presume he’s groomsman
I just went and look at the extensions the absolute state of the length of them oh my god 😳 thanks for the recap ❤ im hoping Tonight is an easier night,he has to be woke 3 or 4 times to be medicated before morning 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sweet jesus the hair 🫢 she now looks like the type of person who stores their fags and lighter between their baps and would rob your bag in two seconds flat. Keep it Klassy Burps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s very telling that fusion didn’t share her long hair transformation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those big eyebrows do nothing for her little beady eyes, they look smaller than usual. Why has she constantly got the fat vest on?! It’s not making her look thinner or her stomach smoother. She really can’t ever get it right

• Sick
Reactions: 11
With all the preening this week she's really using this wedding as a trial run for her own. Nearly time for a new thread, anyone any good thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.