Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell she was getting more and more pissed off especially with Beth as the video went on!
Look at creepy Teet in the background videoing her πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2894781

View attachment 2894782
I watched the tik tok yesterday and Keith sat for ages videoing her. I can't think of any other reason only to mock her. He probably shared it to the family whatsapp group to give them a laugh πŸ˜‚

She hasn't posted getting coffee at Sam's in a long time, it'll be interesting to see if she's back tagging him if it turns out to be true that they have rented a house from him.

Reactions: 9
I just said to myself there, I said it must be nice when @Crones884 doesn't come for your thread titles. No sizing down on this one. I too would have flashed my right nipple to win the last one. I'm not bitter, I swear, I'm up no weight since and don't have a ronnie so things could be worse xoxo
Ive said i was sorry 😭😭 im just gonna lurk in future

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say the two od them kill each other, and if not killing each other they are arguing non stop! She would never back down from a fight anyways I'd say

Reactions: 19
I'd say the two od them kill each other, and if not killing each other they are arguing non stop! She would never back down from a fight anyways I'd say
Tweety said his biggest ick was Burpy over sharing. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when he heard about Burp flashing her meticulous booby and nipple, over sharing at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh definitely, he has pulled her up on this before. Teet has said that she will never apologise even when she is in the wrong. She gives a smart reply of "I'm sorry you feel that way" 🀬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ive said i was sorry 😭😭 im just gonna lurk in future
No two tattlers are the same, but you @@Crones884 are beeeaudifull I'm upsesssed with your posts, but stealing my thread title makes me think of our Burp when Biden legged it with the shower gel. If anyone has a contact number for Jean I could do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No two tattlers are the same, but you @@Crones884 are beeeaudifull I'm upsesssed with your posts, but stealing my thread title makes me think of our Burp when Biden legged it with the shower gel. If anyone has a contact number for Jean I could do with it.
I dont have jean I can give you the butchers number?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are we thinking the excuses are today for not being on her stories? Hospital, headaches, got mistaking while at the butchers and got the chop πŸ„..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't you love to know if it is the truth that they are renting, I'd say something must have happened in Tina's, coz there is no way she/ they would be paying rent if they didn't have to!

Reactions: 20
I’ve been away for a couple of weeks and it looks like I’ve missed loads!!! Nip flashes and a new house? πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.