Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming the poor small one visiting the grave again today. Black bow in her hair as well.
Watching it, I imagined if the music wasn't playing over it, we'd hear her being directed where to go, and the pace at which to walk there too... It all looked very staged.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've just watched the video and am taken aback that it's so close to other graves. Surprised they didn't get a family plot, it looks very small.

Reactions: 2
I've just watched the video and am taken aback that it's so close to other graves. Surprised they didn't get a family plot, it looks very small.
It could be a bigger one that they'll mark out more permanently after the grave settles. Or I know around here, you can only buy a plot now when it's needed, you can't buy a bigger one now for use in the future, so it could be that either.

Reactions: 3
We can't see Mama but we can see her preschool child, walking to her sister's grave, complete with black (mourning?) ribbon. It's so messed up.The child is on Insta purely for her mother's benefit 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just think - you're visiting the grave of a loved one you miss so desperately... and someone is filming you.. Any adult would absolutely hate it and yet it's been done to a small child. Very wrong. I hope someone holds a very difficult mirror up to her...

Reactions: 14
Looking at her most recent story I wonder has someone already had a gentle word.
Saying their page won’t always be that sad with FR on her scooter as a backdrop.

Reactions: 3
If that were to happen, it would definetly be time for a family member to intervene.
Didn't she already show a part photo of her laid out? I'm sure she did she had rosary beads wrapped around her hands. Madness
---
She seems a bit mad on the religion
She seema bit mad full stop
---
Drives me mad that she's a happy to film FR and Dadda but has hardly appeared on camera at all herself. Obviously I think she's right not to show herself if she's not up to it but at least afford the same respect to her young child and husband, who are also grieving!! I dunno, Dadda Ollie is a quiet, patient man not to have taken that phone off her and deleted Instagram.
I never liked her putting either girl on Insta, but it just feels so, so wrong to be exploiting FR now for likes and comments. Let the child grieve and adjust to her new normal without a camera in her face.

On a different note, I love Dadda's bond with Willow. He adores her.
Even the name 'DADDA' does my head in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looking at her most recent story I wonder has someone already had a gentle word.
Saying their page won’t always be that sad with FR on her scooter as a backdrop.
I don't know, I think she's trying to keep followers for whatever she's planning to use the page for in the future. She's naturally grieving, she shouldn't be thinking about apologising to followers about being sad, it's just odd. She should step away altogether and take time with her family to process everything.

Her posts don't even make sense at times. She posted about going away on holidays where she described asking for a table for 3 instead of the usual 4, and later she spoke about there being an empty chair at their table... Perhaps she meant metaphorically... But even the rest of it, speaking about all the other big families around, and how it'll only ever be the three of them. I'm sorry now, but there are a lot of couples away on breaks that have to look at families with kids, that they will never be able to have themselves, lots of solo parents away with their only child, seeing happy families and wishing they could have it too / have had more kids, etc. Mamma doesn't own the monopoly on those kinda thoughts.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that jumpforjoy stuff should have some hashtags. It is definitely an ad, not a shout out. Would nearly bet my house she wasn't charged for the marquee either so, even for a funeral, that's a gift. Maybe I'm being too cynical here but this is Roseanna. The one that posted about needing recommendations for something to clean her makeup brushes and then magically a free one arrives in the post 🤔

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that jumpforjoy stuff should have some hashtags. It is definitely an ad, not a shout out. Would nearly bet my house she wasn't charged for the marquee either so, even for a funeral, that's a gift.
Yes, I thought the same... Like why post it now, the day after she had the story up apologising for the sad posts, saying how she's grieving but the page won't always be like this, etc.

Reactions: 5
She's a Hun she's using the death to increase her engagement! she knows what she's doing

Reactions: 12
She's a Hun she's using the death to increase her engagement! she knows what she's doing
Just watching her today she has a video up of her picking songs for the funeral....2 weeks before Saoirse passed away. Sorry now can't get my head around that one. And she keeps looking at the phone while she is recording herself?? She is not doing herself any favours with all these posts. Theres not a day goes by now without her posting something. Thank god I have never been in her situation but I find her whole carry on beyond bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Was thinking the same thing, she’s there picking out funeral songs for her daughter who was still alive at the time and thought o wait I’ll record this process now for future content ?!?! The mind bloody boggles with her at this stage, she is in need of serious mental help

Reactions: 22
Some things do not need to be shared publicly. Can't imagine Saoirse's dad, who seems like a private person, being happy with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7