Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm*absolutely not* watching a 30+ minute video about Golden Forest rooms... Jeezus.

Reactions: 2
How many "friends" does she actually have? Surely it can't be that many as every Disney vlog I feel like we have a new friend

I think most of her friends have regular jobs, so they can’t join her on trips during the week most of the time. She used to be friends with some of her ROH colleagues but it doesn’t seem like they kept in touch. And most likely, most people she knows can’t afford the way Sam does Disney.
And for the big trips she gets her aunt and cousin to come with her.

I think most of her friends have regular jobs, so they can’t join her on trips during the week most of the time. She used to be friends with some of her ROH colleagues but it doesn’t seem like they kept in touch. And most likely, most people she knows can’t afford the way Sam does Disney.
And for the big trips she gets her aunt and cousin to come with her.
I lose count of people, I swear every time she travels its a new person

Her cringy af poses and her just overall lack of style remind me of someone you would see in that one Zach Galifianakis movie
IMG_2284.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vlog 2 from Disney Cruise. It started and I was shocked to she she'd done her hair cut to next scene second later leaving the room and it's like she's been dragged through a hedge... what us she doing to her hair it looks dry and frizzy!

1000004776.jpg
1000004778.jpg

I don't get her going on about only having 4hrs sleep - you're on a floating hotel, go back to bed!!!!! Also Sam saying for people to encourage her friend to put vlogs up as if these vlogs are not around 7 months late!

Reactions: 3
She always looks so puffy and tired, like why? She does bugger all?!

God they look like absolute lemons wearing ears in the cruise restaurant as if they're at a Disney park!

Also complaining about being full she's been eating enough for two people - burger and pizza and dessert for lunch then something else an hour later.... she always acts like oh I'm full to have dessert after eating insane amount of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is it took to now to figure this out.... a cruise from 8 months ago???

What is she doing???
1000005039.jpg

• Haha
I used to watch Moni Mouse‘s videos a few years ago but she’s become super annoying. And now her and Sam seem to regularly team up. Maybe Sam‘s finally found someone she can latch onto for content.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240522_110139.jpg

I get that this was scripted. But there's a way to make scripted interactions feel more real and this ain't it.