Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably only interested in her now she looks old enough to go the pub with her.

Poor girl (Nirvana) suspect despite Dad’s best efforts, that the apple won’t fall far from the tree there. She’s at that age where her slaggy party mum will seem amazing as she’ll get that freedom when really she needs stability and to pass some GCSEs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her dad has an olive skin completion with black hair, she looks like her dad with a bit of Sal mixed in.

Reactions: 1
Hi my loves. Totally off subject but I’m sure someone on here mentioned a site that do really good replica sunglasses 😂😂 anyone remember. I’m sure it began with an s and was a weird name?? Xx

Reactions: 2
Hope Sal pulls her socks up for the summer cos girl you are dead boring these days, what happened?

Reactions: 1
I was wondering what age N is? Because remember it was - I think confirmed - said that her dad absolutely didn’t want her posted on Sals social media and I think it was part of their court/custody arrangements?
Maybe that’s expired now Ns of an age she can consent for herself and Sal of course is trying to prove she’s mother of the year?

Reactions: 4
Remember the glory days when Sal was getting kidnapped by the Albanian mafia, getting all her scenes cut from a rap video in Benidorm, having her shoes stolen in Dubai and being run out of Liverpool by the ungis 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember the glory days when Sal was getting kidnapped by the Albanian mafia, getting all her scenes cut from a rap video in Benidorm, having her shoes stolen in Dubai and being run out of Liverpool by the ungis 🥲
I miss Side Salad Sal 🤣 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sals previous personas remind me of little Britain sketches. 🤣. Come back Sal hun . Not the same without you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11