Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not that thoughtful to make CATEGORY A images of a minor either.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I like the dance DJ, Jenny Kelly I think?

Jenny Greene! Yes, I love her. They axed her a few months ago when they did a major re jig of shows but then relented and had to take her back because there were so much uproar!

Reactions: 2
I like the dance DJ, Jenny Kelly I think?

Jenny Greene! Yes, I love her. They axed her a few months ago when they did a major re jig of shows but then relented and had to take her back because there were so much uproar!
Ah Jenny Greene! Was Jenny Kelly another one? I'm not sure.
My brother and his wife live in Limerick. A couple of years ago when I was over we went to see Jenny Greene and the orchestra in Killarney. She was brilliant 😀

Apologies. I've gone off topic there.

Today’s deep research led me to Eric Joyce’s conviction in 2015 of attacking two teenagers in an “unjustified and unprovoked” assault. The kids were 14 and 15. He knocked the 14-year-old boy to the floor and held him there, then winded the lad who tried to help his friend. This despite the shopkeeper pleading with him to let the boy, who was crying, go. Joyce then lied to police, saying that he had been headbutted.

Genuinely bloody shocking stuff.

The evening before Joyce was found guilty, India tweeted:

“Goodnight! I shall return when @ericjoyce is let off tomorrow for not taking kindly to being aggressed by, um, ‘excitable’ teenagers.”

and

“Don’t intimidate people who might intimidate you back, is the lesson. Especially in a corner shop at 5pm.”

Obviously India has since deleted these tweets, but they are recorded here:

And we’re the bad guys??!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I remember those tweets. She also said something like "as someone who has been living going out in London since the age of n, I wish *more* people did what he did". Something to that effect. Basically well done, Eric. She also said something about the headbut incident (on a different occasion)
Something about how those stuck up mps called Eric lower class, and poor misunderstood Eric had no choice but to attack them, you see?

Anyway, let us see what happens next month.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
So after an 'exchange of words' Eric saw fit to attack a 14 year old child?
Omg. And India revelling in it. And we're the 'mentalists'?

I am freshly boggled that Sali thought this out-of-control thug was someone to threaten her critics with. I would not want to associate in any way with someone who had attacked teenage kids. And that’s a pretty low bar.

I am freshly boggled that Sali thought this out-of-control thug was someone to threaten her critics with. I would not want to associate in any way with someone who had attacked teenage kids. And that’s a pretty low bar.
Yes this exactly. So Eric's fisty cuffs with children had already occurred when Sali and India thought it a good idea to threaten to unleash him on Sali's critics - who they presume are women. With Sali reassuring India she knows where we all live. So not necessarily an idle threat. Lovely.

Reactions: 4
Is there an India Knight thread? Not complaining, but might be an idea to have one?

keeping in mind Sali has two young sons. But then again she is ok with Ginsberg.

ok we don’t (yet) know the Eric Joyce story, but the blue ticker clusterfuck fawning over IK for sticking with him? (Is that it? Not sure, but they are obv still an item so she is ok with it). It’s a bit mind boggling.

Reactions: 9
I still don't get it. Is it meant to be an accent?
This was from one of her old Newsletters talking about her Mother getting a new phone, and also about her mental health visit.
And now it is today and Old Vumman’s phone has been so crackly that we can barely hear her so I went to Woody’s (‘There’s no better place for DIY) to buy her a new un-crackly one and now I must leave for my quarterly appointment up at the nut-house where they weigh my brain, poke it with metal things and generally ‘assess’ me.

• Wow
I've decided to ditch prescription retinol and just use Biologique Recherche P50 instead (#notspon, #notanad, #noaffiliate) I know it's not the same thing at all but it works a charm for me
I was a BR royalist for about 8 years, but hit a wall with the products last year and decided to step up, so I'm mostly on physician dispensed brands now. Still use P50 a few times a week and some of the serums though, will never be without Placenta and A-Glyca. The newly formulated Amniotique is not as good as the old one...

Reactions: 1
I also noticed that she’s wearing that dreadful Missoma influencer jewellery now, which is kind of sub-Lily Pebbles. Watch her introduce it subtly now so that she can have a partnership with them in a few months and say she’s been wearing it for ages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.