Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Saffron giving herself food poisoning 😂
Not surprised at all 🤨
She can't cope without Wendy waiting on her hand and foot whilst doing her housework.

She isn't capable of looking after herself
And needs to be "surprised" with a clean house after every scrounged holiday.

Reactions: 10
Not surprised at all 🤨
She can't cope without Wendy waiting on her hand and foot whilst doing her housework.

She isn't capable of looking after herself
And needs to be "surprised" with a clean house after every scrounged holiday.
Well she's going to LA for a month or something and she said Wendy is coming to help her settle in

But she's such a boss witch lol

Reactions: 14
IMG_9166.png

soon to be sister in law?! Makes it sound like Jed and Imogen are engaged and getting married soon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Stupidity is a disease and Saffron got it bad! I would not trade having all the money she has if it meant I also had to be as thick as she is. Once influencing dries up, she is finished. I can’t think of a single job she could do (successfully).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going on about being “number one in the world on footfetish.com” again on the podcast. It’s a blatant lie which nobody can either confirm or deny because she can just say “I’m not anymore, but I was.” She says she “didn’t post [her] feet”, by which I assume she means she didn’t put her own feet on that website, but she does film her feet and make sure they’re in photos CONSTANTLY because she’s a narcissist who lives for the attention. She probably doesn’t realise that literally any woman in the world who has ever had an image of their feet in public will be on there, and being on a fetish site isn’t a bloody achievement or compliment.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's there for a 6 week course yet her mum is flying out for a few weeks to settle her? I know she might stay a bit longer but it's mad to think she needs her mum like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So she's there for a 6 week course yet her mum is flying out for a few weeks to settle her? I know she might stay a bit longer but it's mad to think she needs her mum like this.
SAFFRON THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS

Saffron: mum what's that big shiny thing in the sky and it makes me all melty

Wendy: you mean the sun

Reactions: 5
This sounds really harsh but I can't see why she's bothering she doesn't have what it takes to be an actress throwing hundreds away on a course isn't going to make a difference.
Having a nasty personality won't help either.

We've seen her on all sorts of TV shows and not one stood out.

It's just an excuse for an extended holiday again

Reactions: 19
This sounds really harsh but I can't see why she's bothering she doesn't have what it takes to be an actress throwing hundreds away on a course isn't going to make a difference.
Having a nasty personality won't help either.

We've seen her on all sorts of TV shows and not one stood out.

It's just an excuse for an extended holiday again
She needs the reality check

And I can't wait!

Reactions: 7
Hilarious that one ex of hers is gonna be teammates with Taylor Swifts boyfriend and another ex of hers was at the met gala 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8