SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???
I think it was from two days, one day he took E1 to school and one day he took the As to school. It doesn't make sense for him to drive two kids then take the car back home pick up the other kid and take them to school and have them all be at school before it starts, and then do the same at the end of the day.
In terms of what Anna does, sleep, do her hair, do her makeup, complain to Matt, eat with Matt, go shopping with Matt.

Reactions: 7
We always say here that Jonathan convinced Anna to have the kids by promising she would not have to look after them.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be fooled, Jono only does all of that stuff A) to get content and B) to control them. He doesn’t care about his children or else he wouldn’t exploit them online like that.
As for E1 not being excited about something Jono bought for her, wouldn’t necessarily say ungrateful. She seems to become more and more aware of how much her parents are exploiting her and her siblings. She most certainly knows what he expects from her for buying her stuff.

If E2 is really wearing a wig, I wonder if he has short hair again? Maybe Jono made a deal with him that he can "be a boy again" in real life if he continues to play the character of Edie online. Might be why he is being homeschooled atm so he can go back to school as a boy in autumn.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I could see it being extensions more so than a wig, not sure why. I could see Jono wanting to ensure that e2 looked feminine and to be honest, the hair is the main way of doing so. I'm hoping that he is not forcing e2 to be Edie and then present as male at school as that is going to be a source of confusion, especially as Edie was meant to be E2's true self. It is going to be a source of confusion around their sense of self and cause mental health difficulties. It will almost be like a dual personality. I do wonder if E2 ever went back to presenting as male, would they still have the Edie drag queen persona or would it be something else?

Even if e2 goes to a different school and is presenting as male and is still Edie online, aren't the other students going to recognise e2? I feel as if they would be recognisable with short hair and male clothing.

The only way that I could see Jono allowing E2 to present as male is if one of the other children started being interesting and for content to be made around their 'thing.' For years it was E1's singing and that she was the 'neurodivergent,' one as Jono referred to her as as her thing, and that she is a 'teenager.' I am waiting for Jono to start referring to E2 as a teenager soon. However, Edie is the most 'interesting,' one for Jono and they allow him to live out their fantasies and it i unfortunately, his bread and butter. I don't know if he is almost hoping that E2 will be a Jazz Jennings or Dylan Mulvany and be famous due to their transition, as to be honest, what else does he have?

Reactions: 3
Whether E2 stays Edie, or returns to Eduardo, all this will be online forever, and all 4 kids will suffer for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Definitely something off with E2's hair - the side doesn't match the rest.
---
Exactly what I saw. It looks like a slipping wig to me rather than extensions or some kind of headband with extensions all round. You can see gaps at the sides and a change in colour.

Reactions: 16
What happened to this phase, eh?
Part of me thinks he went through this phase to persuade E2 to do the same, because initially when this all began J asked E2 “do you feel like a girl or a boy” and E2 said “boy”.. J looked pissed… Then out came J with his new non binary identity parading around in dresses with E2 and telling E2 all about Giselle….

Reactions: 21
Part of me thinks he went through this phase to persuade E2 to do the same, because initially when this all began J asked E2 “do you feel like a girl or a boy” and E2 said “boy”.. J looked pissed… Then out came J with his new non binary identity parading around in dresses with E2 and telling E2 all about Giselle….
He did this every. Single. Day.
An the 'boy Vs girl's Tiktoks where the 'boy' scenes would get sad music, and the 'girl' scene happy music.
He did this every single day during lockdown.
E2 knew Emilia was dad 's fave, dad of the year actually asked him on camera...
So this was a way to get attention.
Perfect grooming situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone mentioned it earlier but it does seem strange how E2s hair jumped from being short to long and curly so fast not something boys hair typically does right away
For a lot of people it takes years just to grow it to shoulder length if both jonathan and andrea didn't have buzzcuts it still wouldn't be anywhere near E2s length
More of a messy mop instead.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to speculate but she might be on a hormonal treatment and that’s why her hair has grown.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to speculate but she might be on a hormonal treatment and that’s why her hair has grown.
That did cross my mind, but I’m pretty sure that’s illegal in the UK. I think the hair dresser video from different styles over the decades, was when they fitted extensions, got clip ins or got a wig. It would have covered them if anyone saw edie and wondered why they were in the salon for so long.
I think if Edie wasn’t constantly touching the front, I wouldn’t have noticed. Anna does have a lot of hair, and it’s long, as is Emilia’s (although hers is thin) so it might just be edie has Anna’s hair type?
On another note, the video he posted titled “surprising my daughter with 10 gifts…” from 2 weeks ago. Is that Emilia with edie on the thumbnail? Her face looks very different. Why does he insist on photoshopping, but does a really poor job. Alessia hair, why is he trying to make her look older… well, we know why.

Reactions: 10
I’ve thought for a few weeks now that edies hair doesn’t look right. I thought maybe extensions on the front. It also always looks the same, edie always has it “styled” the exact same, the front parts are always tucked behind the ears

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought for a few weeks now that edies hair doesn’t look right. I thought maybe extensions on the front. It also always looks the same, edie always has it “styled” the exact same, the front parts are always tucked behind the ears
I just wish they would scrape it back or something or wear it up, so those two pieces aren’t there to be constantly touched and look greasy.

Reactions: 5
So I watched some of the after school video on yewtu.be (they won’t get views that way) A few things I noticed;
Whilst the rest are at school, Edie is off having bubble tea and shopping for clothes at primark. If my siblings were out having fun, whilst I was at school, I’d be pissed off!
Alessia seemed keen to do homework, and said she’d missed Anna, so wrote her a note titled “Mume”. At 7, she should be spelling mummy correctly. That’s not me being unkind, but in year 2, she definitely should be spelling that correctly. Unless she has dyslexia or similar, which would explain why. They love to jump on a bandwagon and make more of it than there is, so I’m sure they’d have exploited this if it was the case. I highly doubt they’re respecting her privacy. She also doesn’t know what comes after 45, and Jonny was writing the numbers for her. Considering Emilia has dyscalculia and didn’t find out until she was 10, you’d think they’d notice Alessia is also struggling. Jonny, doing their homework for them, is pointless. They may as well not do it at all!
They don’t exactly have an environment conducive to learning. Edie is climbing on the bed, whilst Jonny is pretty much doing the work for edie. Prior to this, Jonnys saying he isn’t the best person for homework, as he left school at 16. Didn’t he go to university? How, if he didn’t do further education? A degree in content creating, editing and 3D animation. Pretty sure content creating wasn’t thing when he was at uni? Also, he would need to have specific grades to go to uni. He clearly must have been tit at his degree. He is crap at making content- it shocks me how he’s been doing it so long and his vlogs are jumpy, badly filmed (and edited) and let’s not forget the creepy animation he did for his “Domder” world, or whatever it was called.
If he wasn’t such a creepy, inappropriate weirdo, he does seem to do a lot with then. He’s taking them to school, playing games with them, getting them ready for bed etc. where’s anna? Sat grumpily at the table. She can’t even crack a smile. There’s no connection between them. You’d think they were strangers! She doesn’t even feed the dogs, jonny and Alessia do. (Those poor dogs seem to be in their crate a lot. I’m not against crates, I understand they are often a sofa safe space, but I bet they spend more time in them than not.
When edie was showing her pyjamas (weird content) they definitely seemed like they were checking their hair was still in place. It appeared edie was feeling where the clips would sit in clip ins, plus they’re constantly touching the front of their hair. Something is off
Jonny is bragging about recording reading Andrea stories… erm, why not just read to him in the moment. It might calm him down, instead of running around the house, trying to find him!

Reactions: 15
Definitely something off with E2's hair - the side doesn't match the rest.
---
If you zoom in, there's a really obvious line across the top of his head, going almost ear to ear as well... very odd. Don't know why they don't put it in a ponytail or plaits so they don't have to keep pushing it out of their face.

Reactions: 9