SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched J’s recent vid of A1 getting her ears pierced.. why’d he use that image of E1 in the thumbnail when she never wore that outfit at all in the video?! That’s so disgusting!
People fish all the time about the things they do but damn! He really do be doing things!

Reactions: 18
E2 doesn’t have his ears pierced does he?? You’d think he would have wanted them done…

Reactions: 8
So I watched J’s recent vid of A1 getting her ears pierced.. why’d he use that image of E1 in the thumbnail when she never wore that outfit at all in the video?! That’s so disgusting!
People fish all the time about the things they do but damn! He really do be doing things!
What about the thumbnail title ‘First Time’. bleeping hell 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What about the thumbnail title ‘First Time’. bleeping hell 🤢
I came here to say the exact same thing! Who the duck would name a video "daughters first time"! He knows exactly what he is doing and the type of people he attracts, if viewers are going to remain blind to his depravity then they are just as bad as the parents.
He is disgusting 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I came here to say the exact same thing! Who the duck would name a video "daughters first time"! He knows exactly what he is doing and the type of people he attracts, if viewers are going to remain blind to his depravity then they are just as bad as the parents.
He is disgusting 😡😡😡😡
WTF? He is depraved! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Does an 11 year old need to say frigging and bloody ? Though I’m glad Emilia went along or alessia wouldn’t have had any comfort whilst having her ears pierced .

E2 won’t have his ears pierced- can’t imagine him ever going through transition, not that I’d want him scared but they need to start drip feeding that to be a female there will have to be operations, maybe then he will be more inclined to speak to someone about how much trans is more than screaming like a ‘girl’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anna's TikTok about her dead dog just came up with the caption "This was the last time I groomed my baby" and I thought no girl, you've been doing that since you gave birth to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Is A2 not a bit old to be acting like that? If the E’s were like that in public Anna would of had a meltdown..

Reactions: 4
The thumbnail for the video of Alessia getting her ears pierced is purely to show that Emilia is developing. I’m completely done with this disgusting man 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The thumbnail for the video of Alessia getting her ears pierced is purely to show that Emilia is developing. I’m completely done with this disgusting man 😡😡😡
What makes it even more GROSS is the fact in the video E1 is actually wearing her oversized black zip hoodie not a tight green top as depicted in the thumbnail, that sicko actually went out of his way to edit it to be like that!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Wholeheartedly agree about the video... editing that tight top on E1 - and did he edit in her bust? - and the caption 'First Time'... Jesus Christ, he makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
At the start off the video do they even have there seatbelts in properly when there in the car driving?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
E2 doesn’t have his ears pierced does he?? You’d think he would have wanted them done…
Nope. In fact, when Jonathan asked Edwardo at the start of all this if he wanted to be a girl, he said no, because having a baby and having your ears pierced hurts.

Reactions: 15
I feel Alessia was coerced by Jonathan into getting her ears pierced. She looked apprehensive and very anxious about the whole thing. In the car E2 asked her how she felt and if she was excited. She said she was nervous and not excited and she also was self-soothing, what looked like sucking her thumb or putting her fingers in her mouth.

If she wanted to get her ears done of her own accord she would of been more excited and enthusiastic, despite being nervous, which is perfectly normal, but it just seemed watching the vlog she was totally talked into it and was convinced to, prior. And, knowing how Jonathan is, he would of tried selling it to her in days or weeks before, by telling her she would get rewarded with some gifts, hence going into the jewllery/gift shop and taken to starbucks afterwards.

I felt the whole thing was sold to her by Jonathan so he could get another "first time" video out of another one of his kids.

And the other really infuriating thing, too, is he is now going to be putting out 2 youtube videos a week on his channel, which will ramp up even more work for the kids, already heavy filming schedule making content/rehearsing he makes them do, on all his other social media platforms. It's ludicrous!

Also, where was Anna? Why didn't she go, too. She went with Emilia when she went to get her ears pierced for the first time, why not Alessia?! Oh that's right... she would of been having cake and coffee with Matt. Alessia is way down the pecking order on Anna's list of importance, if at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
I watched some of the video and E2 said something like i might get my ears pierced but lets wait and see how it is for alessia.
Something similar to that and thinking about it I wouldn't be surprised if j used alessia as a sort of reassurance for E2 seeing what would happen, Emilia already has hers done and in no world would he ever allow andrea to have it done.

Alessia really didn't look excited at all and if that's the reason why I'm not surprised 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hmm e2 not wanting his ears pierced... Don't tell him what is required if he wants to resemble a woman in the future. I'm surprised jono didn't pin him down and shoot diamonds into his ears himself. Although couldn't help noticing e2 joked he'd get one ear done. Should have let him... the trend for boys to have an earring is quite popular again.

Reactions: 5
I felt the whole thing was sold to her by Jonathan so he could get another "first time" video out of another one of his kids.

Also, where was Anna? Why didn't she go, too. She went with Emilia when she went to get her ears pierced for the first time, why not Alessia?! Oh that's right... she would of been having cake and coffee with Matt. Alessia is way down the pecking order on Anna's list of importance, if at all.
I wonder where he got the inspiration from 🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20240414_061940_com.google.android.youtube_edit_272315443209488.jpg

And I thought it weird Anna wasn't there too, but then I realised she is weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I feel Alessia was coerced by Jonathan into getting her ears pierced. She looked apprehensive and very anxious about the whole thing. In the car E2 asked her how she felt and if she was excited. She said she was nervous and not excited and she also was self-soothing, what looked like sucking her thumb or putting her fingers in her mouth.

If she wanted to get her ears done of her own accord she would of been more excited and enthusiastic, despite being nervous, which is perfectly normal, but it just seemed watching the vlog she was totally talked into it and was convinced to, prior. And, knowing how Jonathan is, he would of tried selling it to her in days or weeks before, by telling her she would get rewarded with some gifts, hence going into the jewllery/gift shop and taken to starbucks afterwards.

And the other really infuriating thing, too, is he is now going to be putting out 2 youtube videos a week on his channel, which will ramp up even more work for the kids, already heavy filming schedule making content/rehearsing he makes them do, on all his other social media platforms. It's ludicrous!

It's all just so very sad. Hope the kids will get good therapists, they will need them.....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched the short video of Alessia getting her ears pierced. She did not talk at all. Not about being excited, about wanting the earrings, not when picking them, not even right after. She was self-soothing a lot, clearly wanted to cry, but bit her lip and didn't. So sad when you feel like crying but don't want to because it's being filmed and your siblings and their friend are there, too...

Where was Anna? Another milestone she refused to be part of. Such an amazing mum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33