Rugby #2 World Cup 2023 (and beyond!) 🏉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was allowed to enter the side door of the court building - used by lawyers and court officials - to avoid cameras and members of the public. He was then given access to the witness room to sit and wait on his case calling...........
So the V.I.P treatment for hogg what a bloody joke the court is .
I know it’s a serious subject and I’m very much taking it seriously but I laughed at the picture of him fully hiding under the coats on the backseat 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they would of put the charges in against him. They have to show the judge the case they have built and evidence they have for it to be said charge.
The judge can knock the charge down or up or even duck you off altogether.
So you have to have all your ducks in a row.
And they obviously have.
It won't be his mrs who's even took him to court, the police have.
But she's obviously given a hefty statement.
At this point it isn't he said she said because it wouldn't have gone to court.
If he gets found guilty now after going not guilty.
He'll be seeing his children at a family center supervised 👀
Stupid man.....

Il have to go see this picture.
His being picked up after school 🤣

Sadly, he probably won’t be getting supervised contact. It takes a lot with dv cases tbh….. or they will look for family to do it. I know contact centres v well and it would be a laugh if he did have to go like, playing with the mismatched games and half used crayons. But they are tit for kids. And it would take a skilled worker to shoot down mr H. Because I can imagine him being an uttter bell to a social worker, or a charmer.

but I can’t believe he is putting the ex Mrs H through all this. Well, I can. She probably turned a blind eye for fuckkng years to this and he thinks he is above all the law now. I can’t believe this time last year I was feeling all sad about his retirement and injury woes 😂😂😂 But what an idiot to then be hiding. As if he is that interesting!!
Wondered why we had all the people in your life bollocks videos earlier.
---
No fecking way, he accused her of cheating. I mean, it’s a standard tactic. But people in glass houses.
and this will all be ‘but my career and the pressure on me’ tears at some stage. I’m really quite sad
---
I know wonder if this was what caused the World Cup exit, not the bender.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know it’s a serious subject and I’m very much taking it seriously but I laughed at the picture of him fully hiding under the coats on the backseat 🫠
Not just that in the back seat of his parents car ....ffs he is 31 years old not 13.
He was posting on Insta for days with his GF On holiday surely they could have told him to walk into court to face the music.

Wonder if the stay strong gang will still be clapping like seals for him now…..
---
Not just that in the back seat of his parents car ....ffs he is 31 years old not 13.
He was posting on Insta for days with his GF On holiday surely they could have told him to walk into court to face the music.
Get the feeling he’s golden boy. If I’d got wankered and ALLEGEDLY cracked my mother I’d be struck off the family list forever, being not ran about doing mission impossible getaways from court.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the stay strong gang will still be clapping like seals for him now…..
---

Get the feeling he’s golden boy. If I’d got wankered and ALLEGEDLY cracked my mother I’d be struck off the family list forever, being not ran about doing mission impossible getaways from court.
if I had lamped my sister, I don’t think my parents would stand by me. If I’d tried to lamp either one of them and got my mum, I absolutely would be out 😳

Reactions: 1
And not to mention that his poor mum took one to her chin when he swung and missed for his brother after the post Musselburgh races carryon.
the jockey was there
that night and Hogg apparently took off and left her, went to the local hunt, continued drinking and peed the bed he was offered. Ahead of disappearing in the morning. He’s a catch!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
https://tattle.life/threads/rugby-3.45160/ made a new thread gals, guys and theys
---
And not to mention that his poor mum took one to her chin when he swung and missed for his brother after the post Musselburgh races carryon.
the jockey was there
that night and Hogg apparently took off and left her, went to the local hunt, continued drinking and peed the bed he was offered. Ahead of disappearing in the morning. He’s a catch!
i…..did not know about peeing the bed. JFC.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.