Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It was literally the worst rugby World Cup weekend for me ever! All my teams lost, my home nation, my husbands home nation, Fiji who are my 2nd faves and then France who I was supporting because NH.

I feel saddest for Ireland as they had such a tough group and England (and Wales) had a much easier ride.
philo! thatā€™s a bad weekend, sending you šŸ’™

i feel worst for ireland too. realistically, itā€™s awful for france but the core of that team is still going to be around in 2027. you really felt it was The End of that generation of irish players and itā€™s completely unfair that a mediocre england (and a mediocre wales) almost coasted through to the semis. something has to be done really, itā€™s just not good for world rugby to lose so much talent over one weekend.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NellyTheElephant

Whatever way you slice it, it is shambolic that a poor England side are the only NH side remaining, while France and Ireland have been knocked out. The semis will be shit after those two quarters.

England have had an easy road to the semis and will likely be knocked out when they meet a superior side (at last)... Before anyone comes for me, that's being said as an Englishwoman.

World Rugby have a LOT of thinking to do for 2027.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

philopastry75

It was literally the worst rugby World Cup weekend for me ever! All my teams lost, my home nation, my husbands home nation, Fiji who are my 2nd faves and then France who I was supporting because NH.

I feel saddest for Ireland as they had such a tough group and England (and Wales) had a much easier ride.
---
i know we talked about it in the last thread but i MUST know! how does he keep so much bounce and volume in it for the whole game?! TELL US FAF.

romain also needs to do a similar tutorial.
How does he managed without his tied up, Iā€™d be worried about it being pulled šŸ˜‚.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Hogg has been to rehab. Good for him. I think he needed it but he could maybe do with some more time offline. He's also making online abuse the primary issue rather than his own behaviour. Online abuse doesn't make you cheat on your wife.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

JBinstafun

Off to Twickenham today (welsh) and already feel sick with nerves about which Wales will turn up today

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Italy...very well played and hopefully a sign of things to come for them.
Wales...very, very poor.
Ireland...well deserved.
Scotland...good defensive play.
France v England...who you gonna call?
my heart says franceā€¦. my head says england (full of confidence after last week)ā€¦. my soul says i get to look at charles ollivon for 80 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Itā€™s all true and only half of it. Thereā€™s two secret kids (well, one future child on the way too. Heā€™s an absolute arsehole. And thatā€™s being polite. I hope Gill rinses him for everything heā€™s got.
---
Bizarre really. Why would they go public so soon after his wife had a baby? That's really rubbing salt in the wound.
---

Bizarre really. Why would they go public so soon after his wife had a baby? That's really rubbing salt in the wound.

Cos heā€™s an arsehole whoā€™s butt hurt she didnā€™t carry on turning a blind eye to it, he thought that she would like she has for years.

• Wow
  • Sick

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm not - a tournament always loses something when the hosts are knocked out. And it would be nice to see someone different win the thing.
it really would have been nice to see someone different. the fact that the WC has really only been shared between the same four teams couldnā€™t be avoided i guess, but it would have been great to break that pattern up.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
This is amazing from a neutral perspective. It is nice to watch some good rugby with my arse unclenched.

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess She-Ra

Oh Iā€™m so glad I searched Stuart Hoggā€™s name on here when I saw they stories are finally starting to come out in the press about him šŸ„³

I canā€™t believe (well actually I totally can) the brass neck on him when he was giving the interviews about retiring to spend time with his family, when heā€™s been shagging anyone that will have him for years šŸ¤¢

The whole of the Scottish Borders knows what heā€™s really like but most turn a blind eye because of what he can do on the pitch.

Heā€™s a complete dickhead who believes his own hype.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Tell.A.Tale

Iā€™m 5 months pregnant and these last 5 minutes have me feeling my baby kick for the first time!
Please let me birth a future Springbok kicker!

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
As a SA supporterā€¦ Iā€™m delighted.

Faf has a hair shampoo ad. Canā€™t remember what he uses though šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Absolutely! Maybe we need our own awards for Saturdayā€¦..
Best Hair?
Best thighs?
Best try?
Best comeback?
Best player?
Best team?
Worst moment?
Most annoying player šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Iā€™ve decided to get my rage over with the now at the fact Duhi wonā€™t get try of the year šŸ˜‚
Stranger things happen šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s world rugby after all!

• Haha
  • Heart