Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so annoyed with that advert. Surely any normal person would add lettuce/garnish to the prawn cocknot just plonk it in a bowl?! And same for the steak and chips. I'd not thank anyone for that meal 😬
Yep that meal look dryer than a nuns see you next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she drinks her wine reminds me of them women I used to see in National Geographic magazine in the doctor’s waiting room. You know, the ones with the plate in their bottom lip..
BTW I’m sure Waitrose must be delighted with the paid promotion. Especially since she taken such care in making edible food look bland, dry and unappealing. If she’d have live streamed it to Chris as she was cooking you know he’d have returned home with a McDonald’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t realise there was a new thread. She really thinks she’s a good cook doesn’t she? The way she swigs that wine gives me rage too. Nothing funny about her anymore.

Reactions: 3
She’s a bit late to the Greys party. Is there really a need to warn for spoilers when it aired nine years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Went past her new project today (Sandra’s house) renovations have started! Explains why she’s been quiet/ stopped cooking slop. Unless she’s waiting for Sandra to go round and clean the oven 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was laughing at her story of a clip of the chase, and the contestant says she loves the married couple podcast Chris and Rosie Ramsey and Bradley replied ‘oh yeah I know Chris’ no mention of Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the pair of them have got the Voice Over job for the Food sponsored by Aldi ads on 4, eurghhh!
---
Actually I'm not so sure it is them now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bit of a double edged sword for her. She’ll probably end up singing something but as it’s it’s on Comic Relief, people who have no clue who she is will think her singing is part of the comedy rather than serious.

Reactions: 6
She looks so out of place on the Comic Relief poster. Amongst all the stars she looks like a competition winner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18