Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is lovely for a new build
Oh wow, has anyone got a spare 2mil?!

It also somehow reminds me of safron barkers house, idk if i spelled her name right. I remember watching her renovationy vlogs and such and it looks very similar. Doubt its hers but wow what a beautiful home.

Reactions: 1
How/ where?? 😁
I can't take credit for it, my sister saw something online a while ago, maybe on their insta page last minute (in fact it was probably the post below, the timing makes sense) and managed to get there. She got a whole load of stuff, enough wallpaper to do her large hall and some lovely duvet sets as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes it's hideous but also isn't it strangely cheap for London? Maybe I've been watching too much Selling the OC but I'd expect it to be more around the £10m mark. Maybe it's falling down or something.

Reactions: 1
Ooops I quite liked it. It would be a nice place to have a regency ball. Though it would be hard to put your own style up.

“Renowned music artists and actors, including Britney Spears and Gary Barlow, have filmed videos on the premises.”

it says it’s Prince John Zylinsky’s former residence.

Think the price is because it’s in Ealing and not Hampstead and co.
---
---

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is absolutely my kind of house - old, stone, enough land for the horses, doesn't look like it needs a lot of work and at the right end of the country. (I love where I live on the north coast of Scotland, but if I had the money I'd buy this and move in a heartbeat).

• Heart
Reactions: 4