Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s obsessed with Disney bounding, what’s wrong with wearing a lightweight T-shirt and shorts and comfy shoes and a jumper if it gets cold
Exactly…
I had to laugh she said they are only taking 1 pair of shoes, white sketchers too minimise the packing 👟 but 2 loungefly bags each! 😆 sorry kids i know your feet are soaking wet, but least your outfit matches your bag 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wonder how long this disney obsession will last? wish that she would let the kids be who they want to be. As the kids get older they wa=ont want to be wearing matching outfits.

Reactions: 5
Im waiting for the 1st insta post of her crying” on the first sight of the castle 🏰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are those kids wearing autism lanyards? They don’t use them any other time so why for this. She’s absolutely taking the piss out of a disability and using it to avoid queues etc! What’s a head!

Reactions: 10
I’m guilty of downplaying my disability but having a mobility aid means people assume I’m worse than I actually am

Reactions: 1
Wonder how her travel day was “eventful” i see she hasn’t disclosed what resort they are staying at… my guess would be caribbean beach… they sleep 5 and the resort is on the skyliner route

Reactions: 2
cant wait to see how long she is gonna drag it out for, also wonder if Sam4G0d will be doing a disney cruise with them

Reactions: 1
That reel of travel day with the kids putting on the cabin crew jackets and vests and giving out sweets is ridiculously cringe. Poor Will looked mortified. And there’s no way that happened naturally. Rhi would have pushed the staff to do it ‘because of their special needs’. Hideous woman exploiting children.

Reactions: 9
Hi 👋🏻 first time posting in this thread. I’ve seen some of her content for a while and she comes across like a Julia Davis character, sometimes I think “she cannot be a real person”. I do wonder too , what she’ll do if the kids turn around one day and say they don’t want to do the matching outfits or don’t want to go to Disney as much ?.

I love Disney and Disney parks but I wouldn’t go this extreme with it. I mean I just saw the reel of their Magic Kingdom outfits and Rhi wearing the polkadot Minnie dress is very cringe.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Rhi's obsession with Disney is obviously her 'special interest' that many autistic people have. Apparently they are distinguished from a regular hobbies due to the duration and intensity of the interest.

Rhi has devoted an insane amount of the family's money, time and resources towards Disney. This must be seriously impacting their ability to do a wider range of activities or buy non Disney stuff as there is absolutely no way her channel is making anywhere enough money to cover the holidays, clothes, merch, Christmas decorations etc that she has bought. Virtually every aspect of their lives has now been influenced by Disney and she has encouraged her autistic kids to take on Disney as their special interest too so that she can say she does it all for them. This clearly isn't the case and the obsession with things like Disney bounding is clearly coming from her. There is absolutely no way the kids are insisting on wearing themed clothes that match the restaurant they are eating at everyday.

Some of the advice about managing special interests is around setting clear and consistent boundaries. Nobody is doing this for Rhi (probably because she would kick off if Neil dared to do this) so Disney will continue to dominate their lives.

Reactions: 11
If I see I’m home and wdw once more I’ll break something. Everyone who visits wdw seems to say it. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who don’t but it’s so overused that it has lost the initial meaning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rhi's obsession with Disney is obviously her 'special interest' that many autistic people have. Apparently they are distinguished from a regular hobbies due to the duration and intensity of the interest.

Rhi has devoted an insane amount of the family's money, time and resources towards Disney. This must be seriously impacting their ability to do a wider range of activities or buy non Disney stuff as there is absolutely no way her channel is making anywhere enough money to cover the holidays, clothes, merch, Christmas decorations etc that she has bought. Virtually every aspect of their lives has now been influenced by Disney and she has encouraged her autistic kids to take on Disney as their special interest too so that she can say she does it all for them. This clearly isn't the case and the obsession with things like Disney bounding is clearly coming from her. There is absolutely no way the kids are insisting on wearing themed clothes that match the restaurant they are eating at everyday.

Some of the advice about managing special interests is around setting clear and consistent boundaries. Nobody is doing this for Rhi (probably because she would kick off if Neil dared to do this) so Disney will continue to dominate their lives.
I fully agree with everything you’ve said. One of my friends is Autistic and I understand the special interest thing and like you said it’s obvious she pushes hers onto the kids whether they like it or not. Plus there’s no boundaries put in place so she runs wild with it.

She must spend an absolute fortune , I mean this current WDW trip alone must be multiple thousands of pounds.

Im not one to judge on how much someone spends on disney… as I'm quite guilty of that myself, but we have other interests too that are not disney related 😄😄 its the over the top matching outfits, and getting her kids perform like circus monkeys for views 💵 those kids only hear and breathe disney.

I would love to know the total amount she has spent on Disney and Disney related items. Over £30,000 easy I would say and that’s only thinking of the two WDW and several DLP holidays, not all the Disney stuff in their home.

Reactions: 4