relatablehome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new baby is pretty cute. Did you see it’s costing her £200 a week or something for the boys nursery? How is she paying for that?

Reactions: 1
She said in her live the boys only go 3 hours in the morning.
She would be entitled to 15 hours free for them both, so I highly doubt she's paying 200 when 3hours x5 mornings a week = 15 hours 🙄

She said in her live the boys only go 3 hours in the morning.
She would be entitled to 15 hours free for them both, so I highly doubt she's paying 200 when 3hours x5 mornings a week = 15 hours 🙄
So she’s probably not paying the money for it that she says she is?

So she’s probably not paying the money for it that she says she is?
Of course she isn't. Everyone is entitled to funding for their child the term after they turn 2. She gets 15 hours paid for by the government. If her children are only doing 15 hours a week. What is there for her to pay?

Oh I don’t know! She had a picture of the bill online saying it was £200 odd over and above the funded hours because she needs it year round and not just term time so they get less hours funded per week. It’s a lot of money for a single mum! Don’t know how she’s affording a fourth kid!

Oh I don’t know! She had a picture of the bill online saying it was £200 odd over and above the funded hours because she needs it year round and not just term time so they get less hours funded per week. It’s a lot of money for a single mum! Don’t know how she’s affording a fourth kid!
Yeah so she would only get funding in term time unless her children were on a child protection order or pre-proceedings which obviously they aren't. Although I don't know why she 'needs' it all year round anyway. She hardly has a busy lifestyle 😂 why can't she just look after her kids whilst they can't go to nursery during the holidays.

She was speaking about baby daddys this morning, her 2 eldest kids dad's want no involvement even though she's given them plenty of chance. The second youngests dad is involved, provides for him and is very much involved,he's just not around at the moment ( I'm guessing prison)
And Avery's dad she said she doesn't want to speak about because it's a mutual agreement they made,but he's met Avery a few times since being born.

She also disclosed she has slot of money she inherited from family 'who hates her' 🙄 so she wants to buy a property and not rent. She has an imagination of how she wants her house etc!
She definitely has enough money, she just likes to make out she's hard done by 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I believe this story about the inherited money. Why isn’t she using it? Why is she sleeping on a ripped sofa in a half empty 2 bedroom council flat with 4 kids and stressing about nursery fees if she has thousands in the bank? I remember her saying she grew up in and out of care so I don’t know if this inheritance is maybe exaggerated or just some kind of fantasy

Reactions: 4
Yeah so she would only get funding in term time unless her children were on a child protection order or pre-proceedings which obviously they aren't. Although I don't know why she 'needs' it all year round anyway. She hardly has a busy lifestyle 😂 why can't she just look after her kids whilst they can't go to nursery during the holidays.

She was speaking about baby daddys this morning, her 2 eldest kids dad's want no involvement even though she's given them plenty of chance. The second youngests dad is involved, provides for him and is very much involved,he's just not around at the moment ( I'm guessing prison)
And Avery's dad she said she doesn't want to speak about because it's a mutual agreement they made,but he's met Avery a few times since being born.

She also disclosed she has slot of money she inherited from family 'who hates her' 🙄 so she wants to buy a property and not rent. She has an imagination of how she wants her house etc!
She definitely has enough money, she just likes to make out she's hard done by 🙄
Where did she say all this? She’s normally very touchy and secretive about the baby daddies!

Where did she say all this? She’s normally very touchy and secretive about the baby daddies!
Literally on her live this afternoon, she can't be thst sensitive when she gave 2 of their full names and told people to go and ask them why they aren't involved 😂

Literally on her live this afternoon, she can't be thst sensitive when she gave 2 of their full names and told people to go and ask them why they aren't involved 😂
Wow she’s changed her tune, normally she gets really defensive when people even mention the dads!

Wow she’s changed her tune, normally she gets really defensive when people even mention the dads!
She did, she was very rude and abrupt. Someone kept on saying she won't talk about her baby dad's because she doesn't let them be involved, then she said she's given them chances,bla bla bla,then said here's the details go ask them yourselves why they don't want to be involved.. I can't remember both, but ones called Mohammed from Luton 😂 She didn't mention the youngest 2 dad's names.

Reactions: 2
She said the other night In a live that the new baby who is in hospital- his dad hasn't met him yet as he is not even in the country at the moment?

And she said the 3rd baby daddy got her pregnant for a visa.....
And apparently the first child the daughter was conceived on a one night stand ?
This girl needs some proper contraception and some self respect...

Reactions: 6
She said the other night In a live that the new baby who is in hospital- his dad hasn't met him yet as he is not even in the country at the moment?

And she said the 3rd baby daddy got her pregnant for a visa.....
And apparently the first child the daughter was conceived on a one night stand ?
This girl needs some proper contraception and some self respect...
Yes I saw a bit of that live and I’m certain she said the baby’s dad hasn’t met him yet cos he’s not in the country!

You’d think after the first time she would learn to use protection.

I was on a live once and she said she inherited land from her dad that has died ages ago and she sold it to her uncle but it’s not enough to buy a place so she is going to rent…. She don’t make sense and is getting her stories muddled she also said she wasn’t entitled to the land until her mum died I think something along them lines

This girl would complain about anything. These are in order of posting, how does she expect anyone to know the staff haven’t been any good unless she says so?

604AFC49-91FE-4F05-8BC5-9F2E48E94459.png

5DB91AE5-25B5-4B82-B87F-019AD4235C97.png
604AFC49-91FE-4F05-8BC5-9F2E48E94459.png