Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely 🤔 I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week 😳

Reactions: 1
The amount of sprays, powders and air fresheners she uses daily can't be good for any of their airways surely 🤔 I'm all for a clean house but this one buys 3 or 4 air freshener sprays a week 😳
Yep and a different one in each room, it's no wonder the kids are wild

Ah lads I said I'd pop on to say did ya's see the poor front door got creamed yesterday.
No but I saw her receipts from the bottles she brought back, over €20 worth of bottles 😂 I wouldn't have a fivers worth in a week 😳

• Wow
No but I saw her receipts from the bottles she brought back, over €20 worth of bottles 😂 I wouldn't have a fivers worth in a week 😳
Thought the same they must all be addicted to fizzy drinks and big Silver back bazz gets the tins of Hino into him when he's out avoiding her n the kids in his games shed. Because that's his hobby 😂 according to Beck's every man is entitled to a gaming hobby .