Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just been reading through her comments on TT - there are the same 2/3 men who comment constantly… sleazy comments too and she actually likes them! 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
All this not been able to have a chinese for two years is complete bullshit

As a fellow gallbladder sufferer there’s nothing in a chinese takeaway that’s different to all the mince pies and cream and the lemon slices with butter cream or the pancakes and ice cream from billy bob’s oh and the fish and chips at the seaside ! In fact most of the things she used to eat are worse because they contain saturated hard fats !

Oh and while we are at it Rebecca , Oat milk is full of starch and sugar , just drink milk !
Spot on 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
She literally said the other day that she hasn't had her Chinese yet, as she didn't fancy driving home with it on her lap for 40 mins to go soggeh, so she wanted to actually go out to a restaurant for one. So she just picked one up & let it go sogggeh then.
Backwards becky strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Smelly finally got her chinese food yaaaaay
---
Also this vid just proves she’s nae right in the head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She literally said the other day that she hasn't had her Chinese yet, as she didn't fancy driving home with it on her lap for 40 mins to go soggeh, so she wanted to actually go out to a restaurant for one. So she just picked one up & let it go sogggeh then.
Backwards becky strikes again.
Even her Chinese looked sad.... 🤣 she waited so long for that Chinese "takeaway" (as she's only had restrauraunt all you can eat chinese with her gallbladder) not actual Chinese 🫠

Saddest looking Chinese I've ever seen pmsl
---
---

Also this vid just proves she’s nae right in the head
sooo fake when all these influencers set up a camera to show them interacting/playing with their children. Can't cope 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Beginning to wonder if she knows what the word “Chinese” means (and because it’s Beggy I’m gonna go with no), because she seems to think it’s only really Chinese if it’s in takeaway form, not at a restaurant etc. So she thinks Chinese means takeaway? Or what? 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go - 'be kind, you don't know what people are going through, some things are private, you don't really know what I'm going through'...

Setting up the house move nicely

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Here we go - 'be kind, you don't know what people are going through, some things are private, you don't really know what I'm going through'...

And trying desperately to hold on to the new flowers making them think there's something worth hanging around for. Spoiler alert for anyone lurking here - there's nothing worth hanging around for except the house move which we're all here for 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She always does this when her engagement is more tit than usual, to get the sympathy likes and comments. It’s bleeping pathetic how obvious it is.

Reactions: 26
Out of her last 12-15 posts she’s barely got above 300 likes, 501 is the top. With 75,000 supposed followers, you’re an embarrassment Rebecca, the sooner you get your greasy head around it and realise the better

Reactions: 25

As soon as I just read that post I thought is she building up to the house move? Even more so having someone up the post pointing out decor is looking less.

She also said she’s a “private person” yet flaunts her “privates” at any given opportunity 🥴Rebecca you’re not a private person, you’re just embarrassed you’ve built yourself up as this successful influencer, when in actual reality you couldn’t more further away from the picture you’ve painted. As many have said in these threads, she could’ve been so relatable with hard times hitting so many (myself included) but she has chose to continue to live a lie. Rebecca, you’ve made your bed and now you must fester in it.

‘Appy Sundayyyy everywun ☀ 🥹🫶🥰

Reactions: 28
Playing the be kind card now because none of her content is working. She knows she will get a few sympathy comments & messages.

Reactions: 16
I also think the house move is pending.... the bare shelf is probably her contribution to the whole process. That's probably why she was crying the other day, because beaver asked her to put the cabbage patch down for 5 seconds and do some packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
UNbeeeeeeeeelievable.....
HER POST
I nearly chocked
PRIVATE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tits & Fanny out 24/7
BMA shoved in our faces each & every second
Begs its called ATTENTION SEEKING
LOOK IT UP FFS🤦‍♀️
I hope shes had a CRY TOO....

Reactions: 21
Botox / skincare / lumeh money well spent.
She actually looks seriously ill in that reel… or actually, where I’m from we’d say she’s got a serious white powder habit. The skin around her cheeks and jaw is all lumpy and grey.

Reactions: 7
Here we go, she's proper trying to portray this "wholesome caring" vibe at the moment isn't she?

"Just cos someone looks happy" - but I thought you were suh suh happeh beggy? You said you're real and honest, and like yo share real life. So if you aren't actually happy that means you're a liar.

"I'm a private person" - we know your kids full names and dates of birth, your address, the school they attend, yhe layout of your house, the places you shop, we've seen your whole arse, tits, nips, we've seen beaver shaving your tuna purse. SUH PRIVATE HUNIPOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here we go, she's proper trying to portray this "wholesome caring" vibe at the moment isn't she?

"Just cos someone looks happy" - but I thought you were suh suh happeh beggy? You said you're real and honest, and like yo share real life. So if you aren't actually happy that means you're a liar.

"I'm a private person" - we know your kids full names and dates of birth, your address, the school they attend, yhe layout of your house, the places you shop, we've seen your whole arse, tits, nips, we've seen beaver shaving your tuna purse. SUH PRIVATE HUNIPOT
Tuna Purse😄
STOP!!!
---
Out of her last 12-15 posts she’s barely got above 300 likes, 501 is the top. With 75,000 supposed followers, you’re an embarrassment Rebecca, the sooner you get your greasy head around it and realise the better
And YT is ONLY EVER.....COMMENTED BY THE CREAMER😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.