Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ Because we had chickens’ said while talking about the eggs she had bought?!

Proof they have not got them anymore!
---
I firmly believe she only got botox so she'd have something to post about
She wasn't self conscious about those lines at all. All it does is make her eye bags look more prominent (those are nothing to do with being tired she has them permanently. Plus the boys are in bed by 8pm every night and supposedly the fringe is top sleeper)
The fringe!!! Howling, spot on. It has its own postcode!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the house is cold enough for her to put her dressing gown on over her clothes but Roma is in just a vest/top and a nappy. Looking at the weather by her its saying feels like 2c and i dont imagine there much difference in the shack to being outside.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It was cold in Yorkshire last night. I also live in an old house (with heating and insulation, mind) and wouldn't dream of letting my kid wander round in just a vest!! Wtf is she on

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So the house is cold enough for her to put her dressing gown on over her clothes but Roma is in just a vest/top and a nappy. Looking at the weather by her its saying feels like 2c and i dont imagine there much difference in the shack to being outside.
Especially on those cold public toilet tile floors!

• Sad
I firmly believe she only got botox so she'd have something to post about
She wasn't self conscious about those lines at all. All it does is make her eye bags look more prominent (those are nothing to do with being tired she has them permanently. Plus the boys are in bed by 8pm every night and supposedly the fringe is top sleeper)
The fringe :ROFLMAO:☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hun that Botox has put another 20 years on ya, good job 😍 and your smoothies look like diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she even have a proper office set up?
Well she had that ladder shelf once upon a time 🤣 it’s freezing in Yorkshire I’m in my new build working in a thick jumper and fluffy socks. Bet the wind whistles right through the shack

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha started saying new words after being with the girls! Are these girls 13? Because I’m around Beggy’s age and I don’t know ONE SINGLE person my age who says those words. Thick banging twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Beggy hun, I know cooking isn’t your strong point but nobody needs “a recipe reel” for readymade meatballs and pasta sauce. You are heating the food up, not cooking from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Beggy hun, I know cooking isn’t your strong point but nobody needs “a recipe reel” for readymade meatballs and pasta sauce. You are heating the food up, not cooking from scratch.
Yeah and the way she’s stirring it, it will just be a slop of mince and pasta sauce! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Public service announcement. There is a new TikTok featuring squinting at the camera, miming to Ariana grande and Anne is now ‘Roro’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Public service announcement. There is a new TikTok featuring squinting at the camera, miming to Ariana grande and Anne is now ‘Roro’
😂😂😂😂😂 what is she doing. She’s set up a camera to mime along to a song like a pre-pubescent child. She’s a walking ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
The spinach added like a herb rather than a large part of the meal! That will be horrific! Surely two big handfuls added at the end for a short while is the way to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The spinach added like a herb rather than a large part of the meal! That will be horrific! Surely two big handfuls added at the end for a short while is the way to go?
Aslo was there a random sweetcorn????

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You just know they are the kids the dinner lady feels sorry for and gives them a bigger helping !

If they are going to live in Hornsea , she will hate it , from what I gather from friends and when I have been there myself it’s a place you go to retire

More likely nearer to Skipton in cheaper area , nearer to Bradford , but will be passed off as Skipton by boss babe .

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.