Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wanting her to do live chats!!
Who are these morons messaging her as if they're all mates 🤣

Reactions: 7
They do seem like lovely people, but still surely its not responsible to have 4 children living in a small mobile home. Obviously situations arise in life but they were in a mobile already when they decided to have a 4th baby to live there too. Overcrowding would be an understatement with 6 people in there. Not fair at all on the kids.
The condition of her mobile looks perfect, go look at themindofamammy thread she's living in a mobile with 3 kids theres pictures on her thread of the damp running down the walls, it's a dump. She's living with 3 kids her husband and a big dog inside. She's added a container I kid you not as her bed room. So in comparison Shannon's mobile is a palace come paired to hers.( Sorry for going of the Rachel topic)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The condition of her mobile looks perfect, go look at themindofamammy thread she's living in a mobile with 3 kids theres pictures on her thread of the damp running down the walls, it's a dump. She's living with 3 kids her husband and a big dog inside. She's added a container I kid you not as her bed room. So in comparison Shannon's mobile is a palace come paired to hers.( Sorry for going of the Rachel topic)
She's the most desperate wanabee of them all.

Reactions: 3
When I was pregnant on my first I was living in a one bedroom granny flat with my partner and felt nothing but utter panic the whole pregnancy to get out of there and find something suitable. I don’t know how Shannen is doing it tbh.
Had a quick look I remember it was big when i first follow her and I was right its actually 4 bedroom mobile so they all have their own room looks nice cosy they have the space but no idea where baby sleeps maybe her bedroom, she did it up really well

Reactions: 1
4 slabs if soft drink. What normal person can afford that many in a weekly shop.

Reactions: 6
4 slabs if soft drink. What normal person can afford that many in a weekly shop.
Its probably for when de ladz come rowuund to watch de game.. if I was terrrified of spiders I wouldnt be recording myself trying to get one out of the bin. She is such a bluffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its probably for when de ladz come rowuund to watch de game.. if I was terrrified of spiders I wouldnt be recording myself trying to get one out of the bin. She is such a bluffer.
yeah she def not that afraid if she recording it for content 🙄💤

His 4th anniversary is this Sunday the 31st of March.

We will all be in for the crocodile tears stories & photos of the grave.
Wait and see, she won’t let the kids eat or have there Easter eggs in peace, she will make them bring them up to his grave & have a tea party or something with them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
His 4th anniversary is this Sunday the 31st of March.

We will all be in for the crocodile tears stories & photos of the grave.
Wait and see, she won’t let the kids eat or have there Easter eggs in peace, she will make them bring them up to his grave & have a tea party or something with them.
They've got an extra day with their eggs, he died on April 1st.
Roll on Monday for endless photos and sad songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she barely mentioned the anniversary last year . Maybe posted one pic, that was all

De chats normally ends up with all the questions telling Rachel how amazing she is and when are the new Alined rags coming out.

Reactions: 11