PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another excellent thread title from @Lucyinthesky88 👏

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public
- despite paying Linda to clean the house, Racket was a bit low on ideas for content so filmed herself tidying Edie and Lula's bedrooms
- she then came on with Lula to flog some jewellery made by one of her besties (tacky and ugly, just like her)
- in what Tattlers thought was a late April Fool's, Rabies did an ad for a toothbrush
- beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg (pleeeeeease support Snatchwork because it costs £9,000 a month to keep open, and is basically having to rely on the prize draw funds, and usually needs an injection of cash from Rambo the Saviour to keep it afloat. Cue looking off to the side to make up stories about women landing in the Bay with nothing, staying in accommodation with only a toaster and kettle, kids with no shoes and socks etc).
- Seb was sprawling all over Ratchet because he wanted her to buy him a jacket. Even Katie said "don't get him it, he doesn't deserve it"
- more begging - she claimed that the prize draw pays for trauma course, yet only the other day she said it pays wages, rent on the buildings etc.
- Ratface apparently came home to find that two expensive bunches of flowers had been sent to her from "two women we've supported" - the same women who supposedly have nothing, not even a pot to piss in, yet they're spending their limited funds on flowers for the saviour. Not to mention the safeguarding issue that they seem to know her address to be able to send flowers to.
- the amazing and lush stone tracksuit has obviously turned out to be a flop - Rancid wasn't bragging it had "sold out in minutes" like she usually does, and offered free delivery for a weekend
- an insanely dull reel of getting the kids out for the school run. Edie and Lula were scrapping over the front seat (Lula "you called me a witch", Edie "no I didn't, I called you a pig" but remember - they don't name call in their house). Here's a tip Ratchet - stop filming on one phone while talking on another and you might stand a better chance of getting your kids and step kids out of the door on time 🤷 oh and don't scream that you've been doing this "every day for 15 years" - have you forgotten the years the kids were in childcare because you worked full time before you were inspired by "the woman on the bridge"? Or all the years you've farmed it out to Sloshy, Jo, any other passing moron to do? Or more recently, Betsy and Seb?
- once the stress of taking the kids she's birthed and stolen off to school, Racket and Sloshua headed off to "work" in a coffee shop. Never mind the fact she had a desk built in the hobbit loft, or a second desk in the ugly second lounge specifically so she could "work".
- Wiblet got yet another new dinosaur.
- Rabies promoted an event for Nottingham women's aid and gave no trigger warning for the mention of child murder that it contained 🙄
- taking Ethel out for an evening walk turned to talk of GI Joyce "going to war in the Sahara". Keyboards and phones were ruined as Tattlers spat out their drinks.
- Seb managed to hit Bratsy's car on the driveway, and Ratshit nearly broke an ankle getting out there to film the resulting argument, ready to turn into a reel. Obviously Seb gave no shits, Bratsy lost her mind screaming "GET ME MY KEYS".
- while bemoaning every single public service ever, there was a brief mention of trying to get Bratsy a diagnosis for ADHD. Is she going for a full set of "labels" for the kids, to try and hide the fact they've been badly parented?
- Ratfuck showed Joyce giving Lula instructions on how to cook for the family while the gruesome twosome are away for the night (mid week, in term time, with 2 other adults in the house, why is the autistic, anxiety ridden 15 year old cooking tea? Who's picking Wiblet up? Crackhead Barbie and her lapdog don't know or care).
- in another new low of tactlessness, Beggy Mitchell was back telling the huns how they're really low on food in the pantry, so please please PLEASE spend your own money buying stuff she can flog on to the desperados of Paignton. This was swiftly followed by tagging a Michelin restaurant they'd gone to in Wales (with their latest swinging partners) which costs in excess of £400 a head.
- the next book of lies is going to be published in the summer and will be called The Power In You. Sounds like something an aspiring cult leader would put out, but ok 🤷
- the next lot of WEBL shite is a "boxy edit" whatever the duck that means. Basically another round of overpriced t-shirts that are slightly different to the previous overpriced t-shirts.
- she's suddenly remembered Isaac exists, and managed to make a reel for the grid of him trying to negotiate getting a pet snake. Surely it should be Mannah he's asking, seeing as he lives there.
- Ratfuck shared a TikTok Lula made about "the girls who...", she's learnt from her mama how to exploit her own autism 🙄
- Gangsta Granny sent an arse licking text about having a conversation with a lady in M&S about how lush Racquetball is, and how awful the chrolls are. Luckily this reminded Rabid that she'd filmed herself outside the very same M&S talking about how lush the lady in there is.
- it was Charleeeeeeeee's birthday (the one with the tits and lips), so of course this warranted a load of stories about how amazing she is to Rambo, how she's like another mum to all the kids etc. Apparently parenting your kids so poorly that others need to step in all the time is something to aim for, who knew?
- Slosh giving Wibble his breakfast is apparently worthy of a reel, to prompt lots of comments from the huns about how he's such an amazing dad 🙄
- Rhubarb took Lula and Edie to Costa and gave them food, despite knowing that it would piss Joyce off if they then didn't eat their tea. There was also a conversation that alluded to Lula moving school (great idea at the end of Year 10, stellar move)
- it turns out that the pink wood burner was a freebie for an ad, and here we were thinking it was another vile design choice 👀
- clearly struggling despite raking in tens of thousands of pounds each month, Scamela Hambleton is trying to flog off bottles of perfume and aftershave which have been used by her and Sloshy. If you too want to smell like a scam artist, step right up!
- finally, after all the huns asking, she's got a VERY SPECIAL GUEST on the podcast. Who's the highly anticipated celebrity? Beyonce? Queen Camilla? The Oompa Loompa from the ill-fated Wonka experience in Glasgow to give some tips on how to look more orange? Nope, it's Linda the cleaner, here to dish some exclusive news on how often she has to crawl up to the hobbit loft to change the bed, and who leaves the toilet in the worst state. No doubt there'll be plenty of slagging off Rawhide's mum, seeing as Linda was her "foster carer" as a teenager.
- if you thought buying her dirty trainers and used perfumes was the peak of excitement for the huns, imagine how buzzing they'll be to buy her old knickers 😬 luckily the story was swiftly deleted, so the chance to strut around in the Torbay Tart's teeny tiny size 8 pants is off the table for now.
- out somewhere (probably a pub), everyone had to squash onto one side of a bench because Wilbert had to line up twelve million dinosaur toys on the other side. They really can't say no to him, can they?
- for once Rashflaps took Wilberforce to school, apparently there's none of the chrolling in the playground that she used to get at Edie's school because all the parents and teachers are lush.
- Ratface will be doing a talk in London in July to promote her crappy book, no doubt the tickets will go like tit off a shovel when she announces it because the huns can't help throwing their money at her, but she won't have anything enlightening to say
- Wilbert was getting ready to go round to his friend's house for the afternoon, and Rack spent ages persuading him to take loads of dinosaurs with him ("are you sure that's all you want, what about if you don't want to play in the pool for a bit"). While there, Wilbur spent the afternoon barking orders at his friend.
- Lula is now being pulled out of school and will be attending a private, online school at a cost of £7,500 per year. All because she's far too anxious to go to school and has been doing a reduced timetable of 1-2 hours per day.
- following the debacle of parasites in the water pipes in the local area, Rabies (who doesn't even live in the affected area) had the nerve to complain about South West Water deleting comments off their social media.
- once again it's Ratchet's birthday, so they're ditching the kids and heading to Rome (paid for by the PatreCON Saint herself, seeing as Sloshy's got no job again). OF COURSE they almost missed the plane 🙄 because it wouldn't be a Shambleton trip without drama. The big day itself was spent reposting all the arse licking stories that all her besties and employees had posted wishing her a happy birthday.
- when in Rome, apparently the done thing is to dress yourself like a twit and wander around complaining that it's raining. Jo chrolled Rabid badly with a hideous dress that didn't fit, and in case anyone was mistakenly thinking she might have some sort of style, she teamed it with white ankle socks and some clompy loafers (Gucci, of course). Meanwhile Wiblet had been dumped off with swinging partners Lizzy and Austin, and anxious, autistic Lula was busy making a roast dinner.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Such a wannabe, that outfit is dire, it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen her in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on, her husband was a soldier and a police officer yet they can’t go to the correct terminal- 🤷‍♀️😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that's them on the way home now. From what she's shown they may as well have stayed at home. OK I realise that the Sistine Chapel and Collosseum is too cultural for their "education isn't important" brains but I was at least expecting the Trevi Fountain. Can you imagine the conversations "hi Rach how was Rome?" ...."oh it was amazing, we saw the most lush vending machine and shutters and josh took this amazing picture of me in front of them". I'd love to see them take their fashion sense to Milan as well 🤣🤣
Many thanks for the recap @DipsyDoodle , brilliant as always

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Great title @Lucyinthesky88 😂 and amazing recap (as per) @DipsyDoodle 👍🏼

I have nothing of interest to add but just gotta say WTF does that stumpy old grub look like 🤨
And as for her latest ‘attention seeking topic’ of jumping on the perimenopause bandwagon, I think there’s many of us on here who are going through or been through it who are hot flushing and sweating buckets just looking at that get up 😂
Personally, travel wardrobe consists of loose fitting, comfy but still stylish clothes and a clean/new pair of converse 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Hang on, her husband was a soldier and a police officer yet they can’t go to the correct terminal- 🤷‍♀️😳🙄
Plus Doormat Jo ALWAYS does them a little typed up itinerary with all the information they need and pops it in a plastic wallet for them both 🙄

Reactions: 11
I genuinely believe that only these two could go to Rome, dress like utter planks and make it look like a wet weekend in Skelmersdale. Honestly, there is not a cultural bone between them 😖. Digital creator she is not 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet the women who can’t afford duck all love seeing her £920 Gucci loafers

I can afford them but I wouldn’t wear them … and that dress is cheap tatt all that Lorna luxe is as it’s all cheap arse material

Reactions: 15
His general level of ineptitude far outstrips any occupational pigeonholing. I feel that his organisational skills (or lack of) are directly correlated to his testicles residing in expensive handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so she posts a lovely (ahem) picture of her with her mulberry bracelet and £900 Gucci loafers, after spending a long weekend in Rome, then the next screen she’s begging followers to spend £50 on essentials for the Pantry?? Shame on you Rachel!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Instead of spending nearly a grand on the most hideous shoes on the planet she should have hired a stylist to teach her what clothes would suit her and what would be ridiculous, I imagine if a stylist took a look inside her wardrobe 99.9% of it would be punted straight into a skip. She just doesn't have a clue, it's like she looks at something hideous, checks the price, if it's ridiculously high she'll have it regardless of what it looks like. I've never known anyone who could get it all so wrong all the time.

Airport - these 2 should never be allowed out alone without supervision. Pair of imbéciles.

They have not been in rome??. I am a Catholic and would love to go to Rome.. I have been seriously ( genuinely.. not fake anxious) and mentally unwell and like the boys mum depressed and buried my head in a bottle after ( again ) real toxic relationship .. like the boys mum with that idiot. I have lost my whole life.. I have recently left my job as a charge nurse in the NHS.,, her shoes are more or less half my monthly wage, sometimes I wonder why I get up every day .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
As ever, her boasting posts are following by begging posts. Can people really not put the two together? I mean, it’s literally there, together, in front of them.

• Heart
Why does it take so long for one of the girls (Lula) to say 'thank you' for their (no doubt expensive) gifts? It would be the first thing out of my mouth if something was handed to me like that. Betsy is just grab, grab, grab 🙄

Reactions: 13
Eugh the (non existent) manners! Pet hate!!!
Why is it Lula’s last week at school? Is she leaving? She’s only year 10 isn’t she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.