PTWM #201 Wilby tried a piece of sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The physical change in them both since they’ve been on Instagram is insane!
I know we mention it a lot, and they’re older now…but even so. They’re like completely different people to look at these days!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The physical change in them both since they’ve been on Instagram is insane!
I know we mention it a lot, and they’re older now…but even so. They’re like completely different people to look at these days!
She had to have had a filter on yesterday, there’s no way she looks like that

Reactions: 8
I'm not surprised she shags other women. The one she's already got is below par... (lmao that she sends old Joyce shopping with her credit card whilst seeing her side chick. She has completed the role reversal with no errors ✅.)
IMG_6642.jpeg

• Haha
duck me! He is so revolting, he'd give my ex-husband a run for his money 😫.
Sort it out Joyce, you've got the money. A month in Turkey should put things right.
And don't forget to take your frightfully ugly tart of a wife with you.
The surgeons in Turkey are renowned for tackling almost anything.
There's always hope.
You can't polish a turd. You can roll it in glitter but it'll still be a turd 😂
---
I'm not surprised she shags other women. The one she's already got is below par... (lmao that she sends old Joyce shopping with her credit card whilst seeing her side chick. She has completed the role reversal with no errors ✅.)
View attachment 2819380
duck me, what going on with his chin and his mullet? Are his facial features migrating just like his ugly wife's mug? He looks like an old woman.

• Haha
These little chats they come on and do together just highlights what an irrational bare faced liar she really is. Even admitting how she lies to the kids and she believes she's doing them a favour. All she's teaching them is lies and deceit. bleep.

Reactions: 11
These little chats they come on and do together just highlights what an irrational bare faced liar she really is. Even admitting how she lies to the kids and she believes she's doing them a favour. All she's teaching them is lies and deceit. bleep.
How brainwashed are the kids aswell? Because if I ever saw my mum and dad doing that. Or all the other stuff I'd say to duck with you. That's why we are all here after all critiquing her. NOT TO BE BULLIES RACh. But because its all so wrong. And I'd be horrified if it was my mum. It's often a conversation we've had over the years. The sm bullshit and people like R. I can't imagine having a mother who would do this.
I can't even fathom it or work it out though. Because I know with absolutely certainty that they woudptn do it. Ever.

Reactions: 4
“We don’t use the word hate, Wilby”
Oh, I’m pretty sure you do Rach. Whether it’s you talking about your kids, husband or us chrolls I imagine it’s one of the most used words in your limited vocabulary 🙄

Reactions: 28
“We don’t use the word hate, Wilby”
Oh, I’m pretty sure you do Rach. Whether it’s you talking about your kids, husband or us chrolls I imagine it’s one of the most used words in your limited vocabulary 🙄
Also Rach “we don’t name call in this house” Bullshit bingo full house right there 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2819380
I think he's photoshopped his arm. It's as wide as his skinny hips!
And I don't think he's got enough testosterone, for such girth 🙄.
Rachel has though, haven't you Bubs ?

Reactions: 6
Oh it must be Sunday afternoon, time to throw mum under the bus 💐
IMG_5152.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s Seb pimped out for family photo time, all for the price of a few tracksuits
💸
IMG_5154.png

Reactions: 5
Wilby drinking that jug of gravy - aimed at us Rach (or most likely even the little lad can’t stomach Josh’s dishwater)

Can someone give me a brief rundown of the London trip for the thread recap please - I've mostly been hanging around on the Constance Marten & Mark Gordon trial thread and I've completely missed it!

Reactions: 2
Can someone give me a brief rundown of the London trip for the thread recap please - I've mostly been hanging around on the Constance Marten & Mark Gordon trial thread and I've completely missed it!
They kept it very private until the second day when she had meetings with the agent that could have been done over zoom. They arrived in London and went straight to a pub in soho and the rest was mentioned the other day🤢
They got the 7pm train back from Paddington to go back home, so were in no rush to get back to the children. Seb picked them up from the train station, left his car unlocked with the keys in ignition and said it was under cctv and if it had been stolen, the police would only need to view the cctv to see who stole it🤦🏻‍♀️

This is a lot of words for Wilby licked a cucumber.
View attachment 2821141
Good Lord. Whoever wrote this should write books for insomniacs. If my child were in Wilby’s class (my child who is ND) I would have serious concerns about how effective the staff’s use of time is. So he effectively did what every single child does when they eat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.