Primrose Hill Gang #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha love it. Sienna says it’s “ easy to get exhausted by these schedules and time zones “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sienna who’s never done a days work in her life 🤣🤣🤣
Also her figure doesn’t come from chia seeds and the like but from fried eggs and toast marmite that kinda thing. Pull the other one love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha love it. Sienna says it’s “ easy to get exhausted by these schedules and time zones “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sienna who’s never done a days work in her life 🤣🤣🤣
Also her figure doesn’t come from chia seeds and the like but from fried eggs and toast marmite that kinda thing. Pull the other one love 🤣🤣🤣
Sienna has been in 35+ films, and has been on stage in the West End and Broadway...?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s crossed the line. She was teetering on the edge there now where she still looked good but I’ve just seen some Met ball pictures and she’s becoming unrecognisable. Happens to most of them. They don’t know when to stop

Reactions: 6
1715070009573.png

When high end fashion met net curtains.

At least her other half isn't standing next to her looking awkward.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know why Sienna still gets invited to these things.She hasn't been relevant for a long time.

Reactions: 7
not digging sienna's afterparty look either. Those goat hoof shoes give me the raging ick

I think she’s trying too hard to be ‘fashion’ and edgy, which is a shame because she would be breathtaking in a more soft, romantic style.
---
not digging sienna's afterparty look either. Those goat hoof shoes give me the raging ick

I think she’s trying too hard to be ‘fashion’ and edgy, which is a shame because she would be breathtaking in a more soft, romantic style.

Reactions: 5