Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been talked round from any doubts about the patterned dungarees.
Oh bless her. All boobs and belly with patterned dungarees. Absolutely not. It’s all well and good to say ‘you go girl, slay’ but ultimately it’s really crappy for your confidence to wear stuff you know doesn’t suit you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't touch the dungarees with a bargepole.
The three or four Popsy dresses I have I am okay with but Joe Browns (okay more spenny) hang and look better.

Reactions: 4
Someone in the group is organising a Popsy meet up in my city, my wife just said we can go and sit three tables away to observe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I want to know what they talk about. Surely they don’t all just sit and talk Popsy for hours? Actually I bet they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw the “post something you have a ridiculous amount of” thread and the woman with the 38 parakeet necklaces. They’re £50 a go! What’s wrong with these people?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoom call with Sandra is so bloody weird, can you imagine any other clothes retailer doing that? Buy a football shirt from Sports Direct, “win” a zoom with Mike Ashley 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zoom call with Sandra is so bloody weird, can you imagine any other clothes retailer doing that? Buy a football shirt from Sports Direct, “win” a zoom with Mike Ashley 🤣
Only clothes retailer I want that prize for is Oliver Bonas because the guy who did that was decent looking (from what I remember when his partner ditched him for Matt Hancock and Mr Oliver Bonas Man was photographed helping her load her stuff into the car in TK Maxx bags 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just saw the “post something you have a ridiculous amount of” thread and the woman with the 38 parakeet necklaces. They’re £50 a go! What’s wrong with these people?!
Addictive personalities and too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 5