Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does appear to have six toes on her left foot in those beach pics.

In the comments she’s still maintaining that her and the backpack are keeping aspects of their relationship private because that’s what they have both decided to do. Not because Ploppy is embarrassed to be seen with someone that she does not seem attractive enough to be with her, then? Ploppy is the very defitinion of Large and In Charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a fashionista girly. Where the duck did she even buy something as ugly as that 🤣🤣🤣 I think she's with FE because she enables her to still be a lazy slob and not put any effort in. She gets the validation of a relationship without any of the effort.
My sleepy eyes looked at this very early and thought she was in a pale blue swimsuit with one of those awful waistcoats she's bought 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
She really does appear to have six toes on her left foot in those beach pics.

In the comments she’s still maintaining that her and the backpack are keeping aspects of their relationship private because that’s what they have both decided to do. Not because Ploppy is embarrassed to be seen with someone that she does not seem attractive enough to be with her, then? Ploppy is the very defitinion of Large and In Charge.
Didn’t she say a couple of months ago that HBP was totally fine being shown online, but it was her own decision to hide them? Sounds like back(pack) tracking to me.

• Haha
Didn’t she say a couple of months ago that HBP was totally fine being shown online, but it was her own decision to hide them? Sounds like back(pack) tracking to me.
She absolutely did. No doubt she’s gaslighted convinced HB that they want privacy too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Such a fashionista girly. Where the duck did she even buy something as ugly as that 🤣🤣🤣 I think she's with FE because she enables her to still be a lazy slob and not put any effort in. She gets the validation of a relationship without any of the effort.
I had a cossie like that in my swim bag in 2006

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BrotherLover is selling his pre worn clothes on Vinted. Now’s your chance to get a lovely sweaty shirt that’s been pulled out of shape beyond recognition

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
BrotherLover is selling his pre worn clothes on Vinted. Now’s your chance to get a lovely sweaty shirt that’s been pulled out of shape beyond recognition
The sizes of some of the stuff he’s selling…Jesus. 6XL? M&S suit jacket in a 52R?

I notice he’s also selling some size 30 and size 32 ladies jeans 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What about those skanky Timberland leather boots he's selling for £30? They look like they've been crushed under the weight of his massive bulk shoehorned into them.

Also one item is 9XL!!! Who even knew that is a size?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s gained so much weight, it’s blatant in that side by side she’s shown

Reactions: 11