PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I heard this right, she’s worked with a toy company to make this years advent calendars, and they will be reusable and long lasting so they can be passed down for generations? 😅😅😅

On what planet does she think in 15+ years people will want an old advent calendar from 2024 from a make up brand… for kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s actually so weird the route her makeup business has taken. She’s gone from having a salon with sell out product…to opening a pink warehouse saying no kids allowed cos it’ll ruin her floors…to a kids soft play area hahahah

I’m sorry but I snorted when she said the calendar could be ‘passed down the generations’

and to my granddaughter I bequeath my beloved PLouise advent calendar box…and my diamond ring

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean, if it’s anything like the size of last years calendar…. where is anyone storing that?
It’ll be bought as a novelty and then binned within 12-24 months at the maximum… straight to landfill 🥲

Reactions: 2
Just been looking at reviews for the pink island cafe on trip advisor. I noticed that all the 5 star reviews seem to be saying the same things...the place is magical, the staff are so attentive, the food is unreal, they'll definitely be back etc etc. What's strange though is all of these amazing reviews are by people who have never reviewed any other place, they have all only reviewed the pink cafe. Paige has probably been creating fake accounts on there just to make her weird warehouse seem better than it actually is.

• Haha
Just been looking at reviews for the pink island cafe on trip advisor. I noticed that all the 5 star reviews seem to be saying the same things...the place is magical, the staff are so attentive, the food is unreal, they'll definitely be back etc etc. What's strange though is all of these amazing reviews are by people who have never reviewed any other place, they have all only reviewed the pink cafe. Paige has probably been creating fake accounts on there just to make her weird warehouse seem better than it actually is.
I’ve noticed that in the comments section on every video people are constantly asking if they need to book for the café, do they need to book to go to the “empire”, can they just walk in, where is it etc. The mishmash of it being a café, bar, shop, makeup school, party venue all in a random industrial estate in Stockport is just really bleeping confusing for her “fans” (who don’t have the brightest IQs to begin with). Just look at the questions they get - is it a shop? Is it actually for the general public? Etc.

The place has been open for several years now and these people who are allegedly loyal to her brand don’t even know how to access it in person. So much so that they’ve had to do yet another video clarifying it. Yet she’s supposed to be this marketing guru and whizz. She should’ve taken the deal(s) (if they existed) for her products to be stocked in retail stores because clearly the whole “empire” is an utter farce.

Reactions: 8
I’m on the fence with mmmmitchell, I do like him for the most part and he seems a bit more relatable than Paige, I definitely hope his MBM World that he’s announced craps all over the ‘empire’ though 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m on the fence with mmmmitchell, I do like him for the most part and he seems a bit more relatable than Paige, I definitely hope his MBM World that he’s announced craps all over the ‘empire’ though 🤣
I like him but I can’t get over his look at the minute? Why does he look like a 47 year old lesbian called Gail?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Plouise still get along with mmmmmitchell? They use to be stuck up each others holes like back in 2017ish from what I can remember

Reactions: 2
I like him but I can’t get over his look at the minute? Why does he look like a 47 year old lesbian called Gail?
It’s very George Michael 😅

Does Plouise still get along with mmmmmitchell? They use to be stuck up each others holes like back in 2017ish from what I can remember
They definitely used to didn’t they but never see anything about them being friends now

Although, people keep commenting on his tik tok about MBM World “omg like PLouise? and he’s like… no, like MBM World”

🥶 I think people will naturally compare them, however I imagine Mitchell will probably have a better plan of who his target audience is and what direction it’s going in… rather than a crèche you can’t wear shoes in. I really hope he proves that you can do that sort of thing, but done well… as well as selling in stores etc as he’s even selling his products on flights!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mitchell is an artist. Paige is a fraud. Paige even admitted on Insta stories she doesn’t do make up anymore and hasn’t for years because she “hasn’t got time” but she also hasn’t got time to go to the doctors, go on nights out, have holidays etc so what is she doing? Sat in her office in front of her CEO sign shouting and swearing at everyone and begging on socials for everyone to tell her what to create next because she clearly can’t think for herself 🙃

Mitchell is the real deal he is an actual make up artist who is employed by celebrities and he uses his experience to create products that he needs to do his job. He knows what the market is missing. Might sound like a Mitchell fan girl but I am so ✌🏽🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mitchell is an artist. Paige is a fraud. Paige even admitted on Insta stories she doesn’t do make up anymore and hasn’t for years because she “hasn’t got time” but she also hasn’t got time to go to the doctors, go on nights out, have holidays etc so what is she doing? Sat in her office in front of her CEO sign shouting and swearing at everyone and begging on socials for everyone to tell her what to create next because she clearly can’t think for herself 🙃

Mitchell is the real deal he is an actual make up artist who is employed by celebrities and he uses his experience to create products that he needs to do his job. He knows what the market is missing. Might sound like a Mitchell fan girl but I am so ✌🏽🤣
Yeah I do agree with all of this.
Why is she bringing out 2847394839 flavours of that lip stuff? Some in the most awful and random ones too. Plus the copy and paste palettes but with different names on.

Why not invest your energy into making a product that no one else is making… very weird

They became famous for their base because the MAC concealer that it was similar to was discontinued so there was a gap in the market. Why are they not trying to make more products like this ? 😅

Also, even if she didn’t want to go into stores like selfridges or whatever she’s been trying to hint at, I’m pretty sure she could just get her own store in the trafford centre or something? Or dven just do pop ups like Mitchell does…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I do agree with all of this.
Why is she bringing out 2847394839 flavours of that lip stuff? Some in the most awful and random ones too. Plus the copy and paste palettes but with different names on.

Why not invest your energy into making a product that no one else is making… very weird

They became famous for their base because the MAC concealer that it was similar to was discontinued so there was a gap in the market. Why are they not trying to make more products like this ? 😅

Also, even if she didn’t want to go into stores like selfridges or whatever she’s been trying to hint at, I’m pretty sure she could just get her own store in the trafford centre or something? Or dven just do pop ups like Mitchell does…
Omg yeah I am SICK of hearing about ‘bad witch’ and how she’s making another 800 flavours this month and again begging for people to tell her another flavour to make.
The stores comment made me LAUGH because she was buzzing her chins off when she opened Morphe in The Arndale 🤣 but now she’s not about stores, babe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg yeah I am SICK of hearing about ‘bad witch’ and how she’s making another 800 flavours this month and again begging for people to tell her another flavour to make.
The stores comment made me LAUGH because she was buzzing her chins off when she opened Morphe in The Arndale 🤣 but now she’s not about stores, babe 🙄
“Bad witch” when your target audience is now pre pubescent children 😭
That Mitchell annoys me too sorry. Maybe because for ages just like Paige his ads were bleeping everywhere and TT shop is unethical af.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the TikTok where she talks about how she doesn’t want to go into retail stores and she turned down a £10million pound deal? (Bullshit) also she forgets her products were sold in Morphe at one point!
Plouise makeup is sold in BPerfect Megastores🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Bad witch” when your target audience is now pre pubescent children 😭
That Mitchell annoys me too sorry. Maybe because for ages just like Paige his ads were bleeping everywhere and TT shop is unethical af.
Oh I knowwwwwwww… sooooooooo inappropriate, it’s about as inappropriate as when she oiled herself up, dressed as a stripper and jumped on her car bonnet for a photoshoot 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.