Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never forget many years ago working for a free college publication and reaching out to interview Pippa and was told she wouldnā€™t be interested in it as she was extremely busy at the time. Since then never saw her the same, others were happy to take a call (Vogue, Rosanna and although not so well known at time So Sue). Now I work for a known publisher and would not entertain her, she wants to act as though she is a ā€œnormal galā€ like one of us, all an act.

Reactions: 33
Never forget many years ago working for a free college publication and reaching out to interview Pippa and was told she wouldnā€™t be interested in it as she was extremely busy at the time. Since then never saw her the same, others were happy to take a call (Vogue, Rosanna and although not so well known at time So Sue). Now I work for a known publisher and would not entertain her, she wants to act as though she is a ā€œnormal galā€ like one of us, all an act.
The expression 'be careful of who you step on, on the way up' springs to mind. And it's so true, imo.

Reactions: 23
Did she break her knashers šŸ¦·. Itā€™s really prominent when she talks . Very surprised she hasnā€™t done something about it šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
ha! she's basically back doing those fashion factories only for her beauty brand and starting at a small scale to make it seem more intimate because it's make up... 50eur... get the boat pipsey.

Reactions: 13
You pay ā‚¬50 for her to sell you her make up šŸ«  like the premise of the thing is her selling her make up so why do people have to pay for tickets

Reactions: 10
Used to love Aisling Keenan, but since sheā€™s now working for this dose, she is becoming very annoying. Brainwashed by Queen P

Reactions: 9
Used to love Aisling Keenan, but since sheā€™s now working for this dose, she is becoming very annoying. Brainwashed by Queen P
Same, she was previously so genuine and sweet & came across very nice. But between her association with POCO & Caroline Foran it's turned me right off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
people awhile back were asking why is she called tipsy pipsey, they didn't see the alcohol, go look now... out on the sesh all yesterday and through other peoples stories you y will see, pippa doesn't show it anymore, Brian d stories, if you see Pippas stories she's pushing the kids on the swing, roll over to brings stories the garden table full of booze.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I still think tipsy pipsy is a reach. I donā€™t know who came up with it but she doesnā€™t put up many alcohol posts at all and I donā€™t recall ever seeing drunk stories or some other tragic stuff where youā€™d say they were drinking a fair bit. Having a garden party with friends on a bank holiday Sunday hardly seems like proof of excessive drinking.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I still think tipsy pipsy is a reach. I donā€™t know who came up with it but she doesnā€™t put up many alcohol posts at all and I donā€™t recall ever seeing drunk stories or some other tragic stuff where youā€™d say they were drinking a fair bit. Having a garden party with friends on a bank holiday Sunday hardly seems like proof of excessive drinking.
She stopped sharing it when it was commented on here. There was a time she was showing drink constantly. Just because you donā€™t see it now doesnā€™t mean we all didnā€™t see it then. She was compared to Julie twins & me who is another one for excessive alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the same wein, just because you ā€˜allā€™ think you saw something doesnā€™t mean it was there. I didnā€™t see it then either, thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying this.
I donā€™t know this Julie but comparing Pippa to the likes of So Sue me is where I would say one drinks and posts about it a lot where the other doesnā€™t.

Reactions: 3