PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just misspelled “and” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I think it was deliberate as with has a capital W. She's done this before by hiding it in white colour text right behind her profile so it's barely visible.

They all do it....its laughable because if they are so sneaky in hiding it then they are clearly embarrassed at doing ads. This is why I never ever buy from them or click the links to look. I would honestly rather pay full price than buy from someone with these underhand tactics.

Reactions: 7
I think it was deliberate as with has a capital W. She's done this before by hiding it in white colour text right behind her profile so it's barely visible.

They all do it....its laughable because if they are so sneaky in hiding it then they are clearly embarrassed at doing ads. This is why I never ever buy from them or click the links to look. I would honestly rather pay full price than buy from someone with these underhand tactics.
Screenshots and send to the ASA. They do follow up with warnings and then fines if they keep at it. Absolute beggy behaviour by these instahuns. Either own the fact you are scadging all sorts of crap for free or find a proper job!

Reactions: 4
She's such a desperate clown. I wonder what I did without a Ring doorbell🤣🤣 its an Ad for a completely different brand called Eufy and not a Ring doorbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grab your sunglasses hens for the gold metallic fablon table😂with random chairs but beggars cant be choosers I suppose😂

Tramps also
Factual

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Grab your sunglasses hens for the gold metallic fablon table😂with random chairs but beggars cant be choosers I suppose😂

Tramps also
Factual

Reminds me of what drug lords chintzy houses look like in movies. Tacky and grim.
Absolutely awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of what drug lords chintzy houses look like in movies. Tacky and grim.
Absolutely awful.
😂😂The full house is tacky and grim. If only she was educated enough to get a real job rather than flog any old shite, it’s the poncey upbringing😂

Reactions: 11
She's such a desperate clown. I wonder what I did without a Ring doorbell🤣🤣 its an Ad for a completely different brand called Eufy and not a Ring doorbell.
Yeah I was confused and what was the relevance with showing the rest of the crap like her “running” on the walking pad (I have one and 6km an hr which is the max they go is by no means a run 🤣) 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s the way she hobbles around hunched to the max where she’s trying to suck it all in. Ffs get a grip woman and stop being so vain! You’ve had 2 kids it’s ok not to be a frigging supermodel. Jesus.

I don’t understand why you’d choose a gifted cream sofa only to not sit on it unless there’s a blanket underneath you surely that defeats the purpose.