Pep Guardiola #7 โ€œI Want My Warriorsโ€

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get in, Viking! With an assist from the King. The link up that dreams are made of. ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
These idiot pundits. Last week Erl is the ultimate flop now heโ€™s the ultimate weapon to come off the bench. EFF these guys

Love you Erl
โ€œLeague Two player.โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ Pundits and rivals are such dick wads. The jealousy wafts off them like a stench from an open sewer in July.

• Haha
When you play like dog tit but still win.We dug deep for that one.We played a tough game just 3 days ago and it showed.Got the 3 points. ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear tg if Spurs turn into prime Madrid when we play them I'm going to London to kick ange in the balls ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hard....with steel top cap boots on!!!! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon Eddy will be out for a bit? He left the city ground with his arm in a sling ๐Ÿ˜” if he is out I have full faith in Stefan he has really stepped up when needed and hopefully might be the reason he stays next season

Do we reckon Eddy will be out for a bit? He left the city ground with his arm in a sling ๐Ÿ˜” if he is out I have full faith in Stefan he has really stepped up when needed and hopefully might be the reason he stays next season
I think he might be.He looked to be in real pain.We are lucky to have Ortega to step in.Brilliant keeper and we need to hold onto him if we can.

I think he might be.He looked to be in real pain.We are lucky to have Ortega to step in.Brilliant keeper and we need to hold onto him if we can.
My only fear is we are a Stefan injury away from super Scotty Carson in goal and I'm less positive about that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Carson in goal and Walker as the back up!

Edy may be out for the rest of the season.

• Sad
Screenshot 2024-05-02 143716.png

Oh duck off.These people want Pep to leave so badly.This article in The Atlantic really pissed me off.It basically says there is nothing worth Guardiola staying on for if we win 4 in a row and if he stays any longer he will be risking his legacy.The writer of this story admits to being a Liverpool fan in his twitter replies,so def no bias here.:rolleyes:

• Angry
View attachment 2910685

Oh duck off.These people want Pep to leave so badly.This article in The Atlantic really pissed me off.It basically says there is nothing worth Guardiola staying on for if we win 4 in a row and if he stays any longer he will be risking his legacy.The writer of this story admits to being a Liverpool fan in his twitter replies,so def no bias here.:rolleyes:
Isnโ€™t it hilarious how obsessed they are with him? Sometimes I think rivals are more obsessed with him than we are. :LOL: Theyโ€™re so desperate for him to leave so their teams can magically and immediately become champions. Because thatโ€™s definitely how it works.

Isnโ€™t it hilarious how obsessed they are with him? Sometimes I think rivals are more obsessed with him than we are. :LOL: Theyโ€™re so desperate for him to leave so their teams can magically and immediately become champions. Because thatโ€™s definitely how it works.
Can mancity media team use this as pepโ€™s anthem soon

Also if this man winked at me I would have cardiac arrest and be completely fine with dying on the spot

• Heart
It's always been a running joke that my dog supports wolves, he genuinely seems to fully watch their games more than any other team. We do have football on here nearly every day (not always my choice).

Husband came in before and said the dog had told him that his team were going to beat mummys team today.

Better bloody not ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
It's always been a running joke that my dog supports wolves, he genuinely seems to fully watch their games more than any other team. We do have football on here nearly every day (not always my choice).

Husband came in before and said the dog had told him that his team were going to beat mummys team today.

Better bloody not ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
No extra treats for dog or husband tonight!

• Haha