Ourjourney2babyberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know what she brings to the table.
if my partner was a bum like her I’d be long gone years ago.
doesn’t seem things will change if she has a baby either.. she’s stil in her pjs mid afternoon in a messy house with a dog that she said would help her 🤷‍
now that dogs got anxiety too by the sounds of it from her vid the other day 🥴

Reactions: 3
If she’s being truthful and doesn’t claim I would be so pissed off if she was using my money to spend on the shite she does… also it’s very silly as she won’t have enough contributions etc in future for retirement

Reactions: 1
Has she ever cooked a proper, hearty meal?

Not saying that it’s a woman’s job to cook or clean but considering she’s a stay at home partner and Jack works full time she never seems to have made a dinner for him to come home to or anything like that. What does she even bring to the table?

Reactions: 2
She definitely thinks she’s some hot gym girl posing away when in reality she’s just a freak

• Haha
Notice she has to post that video of jack being bit by the snake and her with her greasy as duck hair to get some clout nowadays as her views were so low.

I genuinely don’t get her comments. Do these people really see a faint line on her obviously negative pregnancy tests or are they just trolling her?

She’s ’doing everything in her power’ to lose weight and get fit but she literally posted a video eating a KFC 😂 make it make sense. She needs to stop wearing those mooselover clothes aswell, they just accentuate her overhang

Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see her confident but she’s coming across so cocky now, use the confidence to go get a job get urself out take your mind off ttc

Just me who doesn’t understand why she’s trying to build muscle when it’s weight she needs to lose to help her conceive or get any help conceiving ???

• Heart
Just me who doesn’t understand why she’s trying to build muscle when it’s weight she needs to lose to help her conceive or get any help conceiving ???
Building muscle helps to increase your metabolic rate so she’s not wrong for doing so, but ideally she needs to pair it with cardio for it to really help with weight loss. Anybody trying to lose weight should be incorporating some form of strength training to maintain muscle mass, muscle loss fucks your metabolism up and one of the reasons why people struggle to keep weight off after they have lost it through dieting alone.