OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen a thread about them so I’m sorry if there is one! But I used to watch them however going back to their channel from time to time all I see is thumbnails of the kids getting hurt, I know little kids fall over all the time but I find it odd how it’s almost video! Oscar also gives me odd vibes

When I first found their channel i used to watch all their older vlogs from when they lived in their little flat. Now i cant stand watching oscar. The way he speaks, the way he laughs, it all seems very fake. He seems nice but definitely an odd one

Reactions: 5
I remember not liking them and I had a reason behind it but I can't remember the reason 😂 They clearly made a lasting impression.

I can't deal with vloggers who post their kids hurt, let alone use it as clickbait. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Used to watch them up until about Levi's first birthday. Can't stand them since. The kids thumbnails off them hurt are terrible

Reactions: 1
i don’t have a problem with young parents but 4 kids at their age feels like a challenge i feel like they are too young to handle the stress

Reactions: 1
Think iv seen every video from day one. Alot of click bait. They never mind their own kids. 'Friends' but mind the kids for the duration of their stay. Kids are spoilt. They'll never appreciate anything as it's just handed to them.

something just seems so cold with kyra, she came across ridiculously disrespectful and almost guilty in that video. oscar seemed to just be so hurt when she’d sit and joke. and she was aware she was feeling this way when she had him get a vasectomy. always loved these two until kyra’s attitude in that video. hope the kids and oscar are ok

Reactions: 16
something just seems so cold with kyra, she came across ridiculously disrespectful and almost guilty in that video. oscar seemed to just be so hurt when she’d sit and joke. and she was aware she was feeling this way when she had him get a vasectomy. always loved these two until kyra’s attitude in that video. hope the kids and oscar are ok
i reckon she cheated wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant and she’ll disappear from sm

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe it! Do we think they’ll get back together? I find it weird how she’s kind or forcing him to move on by advising him how to sleep with other girls? But then I feel like she will pull the “you did it so I can” card

Reactions: 7
i hate to say it and definitely not saying that’s the case but kyra’s behaviour and personality in that video mirrored exactly how i was when my bipolar was undiagnosed it felt uncomfortable to watch

i absolutely agree it’s so odd she’s encouraging oscar, definitely so she gets a free pass for whatever she wants to get upto. she doesn’t really seem to care at all, i reckon one of the things oscar wasn’t happy about was a secret only fans account, she’s gone on about that a lot recently.

Reactions: 7
i reckon she cheated wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant and she’ll disappear from sm
Surely not. She’s been told getting pregnant again would be extremely dangerous for both her and baby, so I’d hope she wouldn’t be so careless

I am absolutely shocked that they’ve split - however I do not think it will be a permanent thing by any means. Kyra is so so reliant on Oscar.. but she really does not seem right in this video, like she is looking for the smallest reason to end the relationship. Saying they don’t share the same interests… your life partner doesn’t have to fulfil every last thing. It’s far healthier to have your own separate stuff.

I can’t help but agree with the undiagnosed mental health issues… does anyone know whether she takes medication? I can never understand people who’s mh effects their day to day life but don’t take medication.. mine has literally saved my life, in more ways than just the obvious one..

I really feel for Oscar, he is CLEARLY heart broken! I have a feeling that there was probably some emotional cheating going on which he found out about that might’ve led to the final break up.. I can understand though, as I have been in long term relationships, met someone and thought ‘god I wish I was single so I could have a bit of fun’ but it is NEVER NEVER worth it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was starting to root for them, 7 year itch got them I guess???? I do think they make better best friends plus they are both attractive so they should be fine if it's legit this time.

Reactions: 3
Reckon I will end up unsubbing from them.. it’s car crash viewing from now on. OSCAR MOVE OUT!

Reactions: 6
Popping over from SaconneJolys thread. I can’t believe there are not more people here discussing this!?? What??? That breakup video was so cringe!!! As well as that shitshow q&a it made me want to legit vomit! 🤮 I agree with above comments something doesn’t seem right with Kyra and was just thinking before I came here it could be bipolar episode and/or postpartum depression. This is nuts! I honestly was rooting for them as well but I had to unsubscribe. I believe now that Kyra is an absolute narcissist and she is gaslighting Oscar so much! God help those four innocent children!

#OSCARGETALAWYER

Reactions: 9