Notsosmugnow #3 Her life is too hard, her kids are too needy, Cat’s only happy when she’s getting a freebie.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should try having a elderly parent who lives thousands of miles away. I had to fly out urgently to my mum last year when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Now that's a tit journey under those circumstances

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just lol imagining being across from her on the train and her posing for her photo trying to get the right tone and not gritting her teeth too much in anger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My take on it, she actually enjoys being called away, the moaning just makes good content. She's also very lucky she's self employed and can adjust her schedule around stuff like this, most people have to ask for time off, form fill, justify time off etc.

Check your privilege, Cat.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she’s making this “caring” gig out to be so awful. She isn’t dealing with her kids, she isn’t annoyed by her husband to the point she wants to stab him, she’s got time to do jigsaws, go for walks and 5k runs, and still manages to do the fed up face. I don’t get it.
---
My take on it, she actually enjoys being called away, the moaning just makes good content. She's also very lucky she's self employed and can adjust her schedule around stuff like this, most people have to ask for time off, form fill, justify time off etc.

Check your privilege, Cat.
Yeah, why doesn’t she put THAT in her gratitude journal!

Reactions: 11
She’s gone to her parents as she’s their ‘carer’
yet goes out running, shopping and for a coffee all on her own. Then she films herself doing her mums hair like she’s some kind of Saint, oh, and watches some true crime drama with her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s probably going down there without being asked just to get away from her kids! She can run/shop/film/do puzzles/watch tv to her heart’s content.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She didn't know that womb and uterus were the same thing?! She's 42 for god's sake. And has had 2 children...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didn't know that womb and uterus were the same thing?! She's 42 for god's sake. And has had 2 children...
I think she’s just talking a load of tit for the engagement. It would be very worrying if a grown women who has given birth twice didn’t know that.

Reactions: 5
Not even tea time and the tits are out and she's advertising vibrators o_O

I'm assuming she's found her clit now she's worked out the womb/uterus issue ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh for fucks sake, thats just grim. Is it really worth your family and children’s friends seeing you dressed like something out of reader‘s wives?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
that made me feel ill seeing her post - we really don’t need to see that!!

Reactions: 3
I’m not a fan of selling vibratory in your undies BUT, I think we are so used to seeing a particular type of body and woman advertising things using their body, sexuality etc. it’s kind of refreshing. I mean I’d rather not see it from anyone but I also think, accept one type of woman doing it, accept any woman doing it.

Reactions: 1
Well let’s hope her kids don’t get teased for their mum rubbing a vibrator on her face.

I do think the path she’s chosen is damaging. With these instagram mums everything in their lives is content and they are mining all the small personal details most of us would keep to ourselves. It’s not the same as a character in a show because the show is fiction and so is the character. She might feel she’s playing a character but her children aren’t fictitious characters, so all those snide remarks and feelings of resentment that she airs are how she feels, wanting to “stab” her husband is how she is feeling. And ultimately when her kids reflect on their childhood and their mums portrayal of it I think they’ll feel a bit jaded. These women are basically shouting “DEAR DIARY…” and involving their kids too (remember the bed time toilet training ? I mean, her kids are a bit older than my eldest and I would never have openly documented getting her night dry. It’s completely unfair). It’s an oversharing epidemic.

I hope it’s all worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well let’s hope her kids don’t get teased for their mum rubbing a vibrator on her face.

I do think the path she’s chosen is damaging. With these instagram mums everything in their lives is content and they are mining all the small personal details most of us would keep to ourselves. It’s not the same as a character in a show because the show is fiction and so is the character. She might feel she’s playing a character but her children aren’t fictitious characters, so all those snide remarks and feelings of resentment that she airs are how she feels, wanting to “stab” her husband is how she is feeling. And ultimately when her kids reflect on their childhood and their mums portrayal of it I think they’ll feel a bit jaded. These women are basically shouting “DEAR DIARY…” and involving their kids too (remember the bed time toilet training ? I mean, her kids are a bit older than my eldest and I would never have openly documented getting her night dry. It’s completely unfair). It’s an oversharing epidemic.

I hope it’s all worth it.
I completely agree with you. I think it’s mortifying for kids to have that go on and completely unfair to have your right to privacy thrown in the bin.

My point was more that I notice people have more of a problem with ‘normal’ looking middle aged women doing anything sex adjacent and I don’t like that.

Reactions: 1
It may be normalising older, larger women in underwear but it doesn't make it attractive. Its cheap, horrible lingerie. Its cheapens her and its just not necessary. Surely there are ways to earn a few bucks that aren't completely mortifying to your kids. Hope she's earning enough to pay for their therapy. High school is going to be brutal for them. (I would have said the same if she was a skinny, 20-something) its not about her age or size. I just find it very unpleasant.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I guess there are plenty of young, slim actresses, reality stars and influencers who are doing the same in cheap underwear. People are particularly repulsed when someone outside of what is accepted to be attractive and sexy does something like that.

I repeat that I do not think she should be exposing her kids to ridicule and embarrassment but I think people should analyse what they are most upset by ✌

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t think she looks bad in what she’s wearing but a) I’ve never got dressed up in sexy gear to use my vibrator, so feels like it’s surplus to requirements and b) the issue is the one account thing isn’t it - if there was a separate account she could use to promote sex toys and/or other things you don’t necessarily want everyone accessing then maybe it would be okay? Like I am not the same person to my colleagues as I am to my family or my friends and that’s why SM is so hard to navigate. I just think it’s such fodder for anyone who takes a dislike to her children and it is on that basis a risk to be weighed up carefully. People sort of do these things as if they’re anonymous when they’re anything but.

Reactions: 2