Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other half is watching Grand Tour and I’m not really interested so musing over the whole sitch. My thought process is something like this:
1. They were fighting about where to live
2. She voiced her feelings/concerns about not having a home base and wanting to settle down
3. He tried to convince her that they don’t need that, the way they were living, bouncing from place to place, was just fine
4. She threw a hissy fit saying if they didn’t do it her way then the wedding was off
5. They split
6. She was smug about being back in London
7. He set about showing off on IG, pretending to be a successful coach, living it up in a fancy apartment in Cape Town
8. Reality set in for her and she was lonely/miserable in London and about being single again
9. He preyed on her vulnerability/insecurities and convinced her to come to Cape Town
10. She caved and went to Cape Town
11. He love bombed her with a wine tour
12. They agreed to “compromise” - I think they’ll buy property together in the UK that will serve as a base, but they’ll continue to travel every few weeks to different destinations
13. Wedding is back on
THE END

oh, next thread title suggestion: Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux: Manipulation Wins

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I bet she will not display his ugly face and his crappy behaviour.

My reaction to her post :
1) OMG
2) WTF
3) *gasp* multiple gasps
4 ) * running to tattle*
5 ) mix of excitement and disappointment feelings
1) shocked
2) horrified
3) shooketh
4) amused..
5) conflicted 😫

Re-buckle your seatbelts, folks, cuz this sorry saga isn't over yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This woman will literally get herself re-engaged to a man she essentially admitted was the equivalent of rock bottom in her Hello Magazine article all to avoid therapy and her own company.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Right?!? I can’t stop thinking about what kind of mental illness she has to be in love with this clown but so far I got nothing…..

A little reminder to all of us what we need to prepare our eyes for…. View attachment 2919427
She looks like a straw figure in the first image and a sex doll in the second. I really don't know if I'm ready to go through this again .
---
Isn’t it her birthday soon? Guess she was desperate enough that she didn’t want to be single on her birthday 🫣
Right. You can't expect her to pass up a free takeaway sitting on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't post here often but I am here for the tit fight that is Nims life 🥳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Right?!? I can’t stop thinking about what kind of mental illness she has to be in love with this clown but so far I got nothing…..

A little reminder to all of us what we need to prepare our eyes for…. View attachment 2919427
Maybe she's back to dating him because she knows how much we hate looking at him, one way to beat the shadows lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The other half is watching Grand Tour and I’m not really interested so musing over the whole sitch. My thought process is something like this:
1. They were fighting about where to live
2. She voiced her feelings/concerns about not having a home base and wanting to settle down
3. He tried to convince her that they don’t need that, the way they were living, bouncing from place to place, was just fine
4. She threw a hissy fit saying if they didn’t do it her way then the wedding was off
5. They split
6. She was smug about being back in London
7. He set about showing off on IG, pretending to be a successful coach, living it up in a fancy apartment in Cape Town
8. Reality set in for her and she was lonely/miserable in London and about being single again
9. He preyed on her vulnerability/insecurities and convinced her to come to Cape Town
10. She caved and went to Cape Town
11. He love bombed her with a wine tour
12. They agreed to “compromise” - I think they’ll buy property together in the UK that will serve as a base, but they’ll continue to travel every few weeks to different destinations
13. Wedding is back on
THE END

oh, next thread title suggestion: Niomi Smart #81: Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux: Manipulation Wins
They were also fighting about 💵

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m actually exhausted just from watching this tit show!
For me the biggest red flag is how he was posting SO MUCH coaching content on his IG, then as soon as he snared her back into his clutches he was like, no need to “work” anymore my Sugar Mama be back 🤢
I have zero sympathy for her though, absolute clown 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 52
duck ⚰

Beware of false prophets, Nims...

View attachment 2919532 View attachment 2919533
Forget Lady Angela the III I almost blew a gasket myself laughing at this, holy guacamole, ahh. Today is a day my friends lol...

1715036651615.png

1715036662767.png

---
I’m actually exhausted just from watching this tit show!
For me the biggest red flag is how he was posting SO MUCH coaching content on his IG, then as soon as he snared her back into his clutches he was like, no need to “work” anymore my Sugar Mama be back 🤢
I have zero sympathy for her though, absolute clown 🤡
My mom called me all concerned that I haven't responded to any of her texts today saying hi, I was like omg I'm busy lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a feeling the wedding will be this May in Bali.
You may well be right. Donkey will have to strike while the iron's hot. He certainly won't let it drift on for a year again. Schoolboy error. He'll be too worried Dim might listen to the sharks.

I have to say I kind of admire his manipulative tactics. I mean we could all see what he was up to 'life is great! I'm so busy!' and knew it was horse donkey tit. But he knew precisely what buttons to press on the Dimster. One holiday in SA that he actually paid for and everything was alright.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
You may well be right. Donkey will have to strike while the iron's hot. He certainly won't let it drift on for a year again. Schoolboy error. He'll be too worried Dim might listen to the sharks.

I have to say I kind of admire his manipulative tactics. I mean we could all see what he was up to 'life is great! I'm so busy!' and knew it was horse donkey tit. But he knew precisely what buttons to press on the Dimster. One holiday in SA that he actually paid for and everything was alright.
I wonder if she accused him of being a slacker (hilarious coming from someone like her) so he filled his IG grid with posts and styles mimicking others online and had all those videos of himself wandering around in the morning in that one blue coat he owns talks about nothing as if he's off to work, there are some videos of it in his thread. He probably only went to Cape Town to do the wine tour hoping she'd join him, the "work" thing was just an excuse to make him look like he actually does something.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
YOU GUYS are the nicest, still thinking she deserves better after all you've seen WHILE I'M HERE thinking they fit each other absolutely perfectly 🍿🍿🍿

SO, no tell and all silence about the breakup but a dedicated story (and posts to come) about the "reconciliation". I cannot wait for their wedding to see how cringed it'll be!

This feels like some childish drama, girl crying about breakup, deletes everything and friend says "I've never liked him! He's a prick! Glad you're off him phew!" then 2 days later "😘😘 husband wifey we're each other's destiny".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She said they spend 2.5 months apart and they seemd to cool off at the start of January so they were back in contact mid March or so, give or take.

Reactions: 27
YOU GUYS are the nicest, still thinking she deserves better after all you've seen WHILE I'M HERE thinking they fit each other absolutely perfectly 🍿🍿🍿

SO, no tell and all silence about the breakup but a dedicated story (and posts to come) about the "reconciliation". I cannot wait for their wedding to see how cringed it'll be!

This feels like some childish drama, girl crying about breakup, deletes everything and friend says "I've never liked him! He's a prick! Glad you're off him phew!" then 2 days later "😘😘 husband wifey we're each other's destiny".
I think they're both awful humans but if they were both toxic things she's like a moldy bread, whereas he is actually cyanide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her mom hasn't liked the last two posts and she's been actively liking everything so far, do you guys think she even told her family before she posted this?

1715038780723.png

and here she was probably thinking more about getting that gross dude back than actually completing the course. "Yeah Yoga whatever but I'm engaged!!"

1715038838540.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.