NI Tiktokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It confuses me lol does she have all these men on standby…is she constantly messaging them behind Alan’s back so as soon as something goes wrong she’s one there waiting to take her in? 😂 the girl has serious issues, nearly sure I read in the comments someone said he was on that prison show Nolan did 🙈

Reactions: 2
It confuses me lol does she have all these men on standby…is she constantly messaging them behind Alan’s back so as soon as something goes wrong she’s one there waiting to take her in? 😂 the girl has serious issues, nearly sure I read in the comments someone said he was on that prison show Nolan did 🙈
I think she gave him a shout out (while she was with Alan) as he reposted it and then that was it love at first mention 🫠

She’s definitely got serious issues and it’s sad to see them playing out for everyone to see but from what I’ve heard she’s been offered serious help multiple times and doesn’t commit. She’s always wanted to be ‘famous’ she used to be in the Sunday world years ago for arranged fights and thought she was the next Jordan at the the time. Alan is definitely no Peter Andre 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone following the Agnew/Jonny O'Neil all that clans drama? It's actually starting to drain me now. Instead of plastering it all over an app take your screenshots to the police😴

Just seen on fb that EmmzyNI has been put out of his house and into a safe house by police due to his sexual activities with minors
---
Anyone following the Agnew/Jonny O'Neil all that clans drama? It's actually starting to drain me now. Instead of plastering it all over an app take your screenshots to the police😴
What’s happening now lol

• Wow
Just seen on fb that EmmzyNI has been put out of his house and into a safe house by police due to his sexual activities with minors
---

What’s happening now lol
When he was 19 he went with 15 year old tho I don’t see real prob as both know what’s what at that age

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When he was 19 he went with 15 year old tho I don’t see real prob as both know what’s what at that age
I don’t think it’s that clear cut, some 15 yr olds can be extremely mature but some can also be the opposite not to mention vulnerable and that’s the reason for the age of consent.

I don’t think it’s that clear cut, some 15 yr olds can be extremely mature but some can also be the opposite not to mention vulnerable and that’s the reason for the age of consent.
True but now he’s saying he was older his knows what the true is

• Angry
Look at the “Safeguarding the innocent” page on FB. He’s on it. “Went with a 15 year old” really!!!! Look at the page!!!! And to say they “both know what’s what” are you actually being serious

• Heart
---

What’s happening now lol
I saw that about Emmzy too. Apparently he drugged and r*ped the 15yo in 2007 I think it was.

Agnew and O'Neill were friends on TT gifting each other etc and then apparently Johnny got sent SS of Agnew asking underage girls for photos of themselves and their bra size etc after them telling him they were 15. A few people have called Agnew out on it. But O'Neill is like a dog with a bone. He's getting his clout by talking about it, and agnew over and over again. Instead of taking it to the police and letting them sort it out.

I saw that about Emmzy too. Apparently he drugged and r*ped the 15yo in 2007 I think it was.

Agnew and O'Neill were friends on TT gifting each other etc and then apparently Johnny got sent SS of Agnew asking underage girls for photos of themselves and their bra size etc after them telling him they were 15. A few people have called Agnew out on it. But O'Neill is like a dog with a bone. He's getting his clout by talking about it, and agnew over and over again. Instead of taking it to the police and letting them sort it out.
I don’t really know much about Agnew. Just see him on TikTok and see he travels a lot

Reactions: 1

He drugged her ☹ I thought the way he put it he wa dating her !

He drugged her ☹ I thought the way he put it he wa dating her !
Yes, I definitely read he put something in her drink and drugged her. I tried Google to see if I could find the news article but come across this.

Anyone else see Julie Fitz shaking when she held food up to camera? Reckon she has an alcohol problem?

• Wow
Anyone else see Julie Fitz shaking when she held food up to camera? Reckon she has an alcohol problem?
food addiction would be more believable than alcohol to be honest…

she makes me feel ill, I hate it when her DUD videos come on and she likes her big fat fingers and then touches the food. I would honestly be sick if someone did that when playing up my dinner.

She’s an absolute animal 🤢

• Haha
That queen nervy b always comes up on mine she’s doing lives. Def off her nut on tramadol or something