New Zealand Influencers #59

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say shout out to Jane for some ACTUAL relatable Mothers Day content!
She’s been silent on the gram for aaaages!
I love Jane, her stories were such a vibe when she was more active years ago. Sad to hear about her and Joel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nice one Tarryn letting your teenager drink on a school night! Classy! Anything to be the ‘cool’ mum
She’s done this before- remember she edited it with black marker. It’s probably alcohol free but still not allowing the action of drinking. Sorry but sweeping statement and apologise if it offends but why do these mums who had kids quite young want to treat their kids like friends rather than their children? I get there is a point with teenagers you talk and share more but you are still the parent. Lots don’t act like this at all.

Reactions: 5
Elora piled on the weight? Didn't she just have a baby? Jeepers, let her be. Let's not shame people for their bodies.
Shame people for theri stupid sponsored stuff or Christian's inability to read the room. But Elora has struggled with weight- most of which is genetic- and has had a much wanted baby. She also hasn't used her baby for content. I feel uncomfortable with body shaming so am going to speak up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I usually enjoy following Gracie Hitchcock she’s a stark contrast from Brodie. She always shares lots of pics of her babies but today he second son that is maybe two weeks old had his first ad in a tracksuit annoyed me a bit she does it in a nice not in your face way but still focus on your newborn instead of what your wearing

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Hahahah just thought haven't seen leah advertising her scam page lately... go on have a look she comments sooo much on her own posts. There's heaps where no one has commented so she's added her own comments so it looks like she's getting engagement. If you just scroll past on the grid and see there is comments with out seeing who by

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Moley BadTanLee “I’ve just pulled over for a bit of a farm piss on the way down south”
God she’s a grot! 🤢 who speaks like this?!
You might have missed her post a few weeks back on a jet boat ride. She posted the pic of her doing the deed next to the boat. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s done this before- remember she edited it with black marker. It’s probably alcohol free but still not allowing the action of drinking. Sorry but sweeping statement and apologise if it offends but why do these mums who had kids quite young want to treat their kids like friends rather than their children? I get there is a point with teenagers you talk and share more but you are still the parent. Lots don’t act like this at all.
It's these sorts of mothers that think that their daughters are their new drinking partners, and forget that they still need to be parent to them.

Reactions: 9
Gosh this thread is a weird one! I’ve seen multiple posts body shaming finau, Elle herself, Edna, Ellie. Elora had stacked on the weight BEFORE she had gave birth heck before she fell pregnant - and up until she moved to Aus she was still selling her weight loss plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love Jane, her stories were such a vibe when she was more active years ago. Sad to hear about her and Joel.
So sad to hear of her relationship breaking down. Loved their collective parenting vibe, they were very real.

Reactions: 2
Gosh this thread is a weird one! I’ve seen multiple posts body shaming finau, Elle herself, Edna, Ellie. Elora had stacked on the weight BEFORE she had gave birth heck before she fell pregnant - and up until she moved to Aus she was still selling her weight loss plan.
Yep, this has been discussed before but it must’ve been ages ago. I remember photos near a pool. You’re right, she put it on long before she even conceived.

I don’t care about her weight, she’s probably the same size as me.
It doesn’t sit right to be selling weight loss plans and marketing yourself as a weight loss success story if you’ve put the weight back on though. That shows that whatever you’re pushing isn’t sustainable.
That’s what Sera Lily did and look how much respect she has now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t care about her weight, she’s probably the same size as me.
It doesn’t sit right to be selling weight loss plans and marketing yourself as a weight loss success story if you’ve put the weight back on though. That shows that whatever you’re pushing isn’t sustainable.
That’s what Sera Lily did and look how much respect she has now 🙃
Yeah agreed. Time she did a Molly and remove those weight loss stats from her Insta bio…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was young when I had my first, never did I allow any of my tribe drink, our family motto old enough to buy it old enough to drink it. I’ve never seen myself as any of my kids friends, I’m their mum even now as they are older I’m still their mum, sometimes I don’t want to be friends with my actual friends why the hell would I want to be friends with my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was young when I had my first, never did I allow any of my tribe drink, our family motto old enough to buy it old enough to drink it. I’ve never seen myself as any of my kids friends, I’m their mum even now as they are older I’m still their mum, sometimes I don’t want to be friends with my actual friends why the hell would I want to be friends with my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also had my girl quite young. She is now 12, so still very young! It’s so hard to navigate parenting tweens/teens these days. There are firm boundaries and expectations but I also work hard to have a very open relationship with her. I respect and trust my teen and I believe it fosters the same to me (duck that sounds wanky) but I want her to be able to talk to me about things, in a way I just wouldn’t have with my mum (who was great). I had very strict rules growing up and I rebelled so hard! It scares me to think of the situations I got myself in while my parents thought I was safe at home, in bed. I simply don’t want that with my children. It scares the tit out of me.

I think by wanting this openess it does bring a somewhat friend dynamic into the role too. I can’t really think of the right words but I like to think that one day, we will be able to be friends as well as mother/daughter. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know teenagers drink and also drink the 0% which I don’t agree on. Parties are being had at what seems younger ages now. I know a lot of my teens friends drink some a beer with dad while others it’s two whole wine bottles or a box of RTD at a party. NZ has a terrible drinking culture.

Reactions: 11