New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God she sprung for trim milk. Imagine the calories if she’d had full fat milk!
---

A “LEARNING LESSON”?!?! What in the first time parent nonsense is this.

I’ll personally apologise to each of my four children when I see them next for stunting their academic growth because I failed to conduct learning sessions in the first weeks of life. Probably should have employed a tutor.
So funny! she could just put baby in a bouncer underneath the washing or in the kitchen whilst she make food and he'd still be "learning" lol

Reactions: 6
Horrible thing for me to say but pretty sure Kim “profited” in losing her baby too recently as was posted in magazine and also instagram. Just goes to show money talks
I would agree with this unfortunately 😔
I’m just not sure what her appeal to brands is? She was on Shortland Street a million years ago, has her crappy podcast and is trying and failing to act in the States… she’s not influential at all to me!

Reactions: 16
I would agree with this unfortunately 😔
I’m just not sure what her appeal to brands is? She was on Shortland Street a million years ago, has her crappy podcast and is trying and failing to act in the States… she’s not influential at all to me!
I remember her coming into a salon I worked at about 15 years ago. She tagged along with a friend who was getting her hair done. She was such a pest and constantly stood in my way and wouldn't move out of the way properly when asked. She was harping on about how she had to break into the US market asap while she still looked young enough.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I remember her coming into a salon I worked at about 15 years ago. She tagged along with a friend who was getting her hair done. She was such a pest and constantly stood in my way and wouldn't move out of the way properly when asked. She was harping on about how she had to break into the US market asap while she still looked young enough.
She strikes me as the kind of person who will absolutely fall apart when she hits 40 and can’t pull off the bouncy youthful perky blonde thing anymore.

Reactions: 10
Toyota coming for Ca$her’s title of “World’s MOST AdVaNcEd Precious Angel Baby To Ever Exist Ever!” 😂🙄🫠
Maybe that's the problem with Ca$her, he never was exposed to the black and white mittens in those first three months. He never had the chance to do that important cognitive development back then. Will he be affected for the rest of his life🤦

What black and white mittens are designed to do...

Screenshot_20240508_214756_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yuck this tracks, her super sweet, lovely puppydog persona seems super fake!

Reactions: 1
Maybe that's the problem with Ca$her, he never was exposed to the black and white mittens in those first three months. He never had the chance to do that important cognitive development back then. Will he be affected for the rest of his life🤦

View attachment 2922608
I think I need to have words with my mother! She deprived me of these mittens! B*tch has a lot to answer for! 😂😂🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2922608
Now here's a wild idea. He's got these epic things at the ends of his arms, hands I think they're called?? Best part is they're free! What an affordable learning session! Or is she prepping him to know how to put tan on her back?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.