New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean that her 2 week old is awake for 3 hours as well? My baby only did that once he was hitting 6 months!

Reactions: 5
Bro, your kids need more food. Literally asking for more food because funnily enough a mandarin and a white bread sandwich isn’t enough. But noodles!? Ffs Maria your kids are malnourished
duck . This made me so mad. Someone is saying Edna is no mum the other day. To me its Maria thats no mum! And also giving mums a bad rep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant with DCCD.
She was saying how unnecessary MetGala is and linked it to Palestinian v Israel war.
Danni if you are that worried you could also stop buying expensive clothing and your Citta Linen bedding and donate to Palestinian

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Louise is referring to the fire at Burnham Military Camp. They may have know the person who died.

What in the PowerPoint abomination is this tit?? If you are going to use a PowerPoint presso as your backdrop, at least change it from the default font so you don't look like cheap assholes. What's the bet their show was as cheap and boring as their tech skills!
✨⭐CoMiC sAnS!⭐✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wtf a newborn has a three hour “window”. What’s with the picture card? Seriously 😂😂. Pretty sure she wasn’t go to show his face …but shows his face

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Edna- "in toyota's awake windows I always do a learning session with him"
You can't make this tit up. His entire wake window is a learning session babes. That's how babies work? Life is a learning session. Jesus christ she's an absolute twit.
Baby Toyota! 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What a crock of tit Kim Crossman. "didn't get freebies........collaborated with NZ companies" 🙄🙄 doesn't collaborate mean getting free tit from companies in exchange for advertising 🙄 she's trying to word it so it looks like she paid for it all. Fckn bullshit!
She was fishing since she got engaged my bet is they haven’t paid a cent she is the worst
---
Screenshot pls! Cant be bothered following a private "influencer"
She not one 🤣 she just obsessed with them a bit too much

Reactions: 8
What a crock of tit Kim Crossman. "didn't get freebies........collaborated with NZ companies" 🙄🙄 doesn't collaborate mean getting free tit from companies in exchange for advertising 🙄 she's trying to word it so it looks like she paid for it all. Fckn bullshit!
Just because they were “kiwi companies” you wanted to “highlight and collaborate with” doesn’t mean it wasn’t free!
I hate when they word it in “influenza language” to “trick” people! Does she think we’re are idiots!!
As you say @AiNZLife shes been on the beg since the minute they got engaged! 🤮😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.