Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if any of you are watching but he is being really nasty to her tonight. Even told her to shhh! I hate him so much.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Their followers telling mark to be prime minister, the dog and nanny di in his cabinet says a lot about the level of intelligence of their minions. It’s cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Their followers telling mark to be prime minister, the dog and nanny di in his cabinet says a lot about the level of intelligence of their minions. It’s cringe
I'd love Mark Adderley to be Prime Minister. Let's face it, the country's in a mess and here we have a man with the answer to everything twiddling his thumbs all day every day. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The grief tourists have already said they were too upset to do a coffee morning this morning.

Don't remember them having the same reaction to the Hamas attacks or anything going on in Syria, or Lebanon etc etc
Should they not rename coffee moaning/whine o’clock?? 2 twats sitting at their kitchen table preaching & educating all based on “their” social media platforms and emotions on Gaza and with no professional education whatsoever on the subject … even telling people they are genocide supporters … please please report them for misinformation they are truly becoming dangerous 😡 They spend all day on platforms and then posting nonstop on IG without filters…
Some dodgy characters they have recommended and I will not name ! Ps remember they were the first on the entire social media platform to call out the 7 October attack 🤥 wonder how Mark Ball Adderley can monitor this!
Just shows how deluded and full of lies he is !
They really appear as brain washed now … on and on and on and on 🙄
Dumb and dumber…
Remaining neutral on the feed …

Last edited:
  • Angry
Should they not rename coffee moaning/whine o’clock?? 2 twats sitting at their kitchen table preaching & educating all based on “their” social media platforms and emotions on Gaza and with no professional education whatsoever on the subject … even telling people they are genocide supporters … please please report them for misinformation they are truly becoming dangerous 😡 They spend all day on platforms and then posting nonstop on IG without filters…
Some dodgy characters they have recommended and I will not name ! Ps remember they were the first on the entire social media platform to call out the 7 October attack 🤥 wonder how Mark Ball Adderley can monitor this!
Just shows how deluded and full of lies he is !
They really appear as brain washed now … on and on and on and on 🙄
Dumb and dumber…
Remaining neutral on the feed …
It looks as if they were shadow banned on insta recently so people have been reporting their insta stories - for anyone who doesn’t know press the three dots on the right hand corner of a story and you’ll be able to report it. On YouTube it’s the flag underneath the video.

I’m really confused how does Mark know he was one of the first channels to call out the Oct 7 attack? Where has he obtained this info from and where is the evidence?

Last edited:
If they or he had any genuine concerns he would march every week. The knobhead only speaks when she’s beside him. He has no balls is all talk. No wonder no friends or anyone bothers with him.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed that so many of us just can’t even be bothered with them anymore (myself absolutely included) and wondered what particular thing they have done to make you bow out? I have been watching over the last few years to literally catch them out on the lies but I can’t even be bothered to do that anymore and only check on here occasionally.

Is it possibly because some of our stalwarts on here have given up? Maybe you just can’t manage them anymore? Is it because we think they will never get called out?

For me, I think it’s a combination of the above along with their desire to ruin everything they get their grubby mitts on and the continuous swapping and changing of their ideas.

• Heart
Oh he's off early this morning. He is well and truly down the conspiracy rabbit hole. How people take him seriously I'll never know.

He calls himself a creative but his vlogs are predictable and haven’t improved in five years!
1000% they've done the opposite!!!!! "The Mark Show" - all the pontificating and virtual signalling from behind a keyboard is nauseating. Now when you pepper in the woe is me me me me me me ME me me ME me Me (its ME Marky Mark!!!!!!!) and sexual innuendos and it is a complete awful car crash.
---
I’ve noticed that so many of us just can’t even be bothered with them anymore (myself absolutely included) and wondered what particular thing they have done to make you bow out? I have been watching over the last few years to literally catch them out on the lies but I can’t even be bothered to do that anymore and only check on here occasionally.

Is it possibly because some of our stalwarts on here have given up? Maybe you just can’t manage them anymore? Is it because we think they will never get called out?

For me, I think it’s a combination of the above along with their desire to ruin everything they get their grubby mitts on and the continuous swapping and changing of their ideas.
For me it's Narc Mark having met everyone, been everywhere, interviewed every Hollywood actress, directed and filmed on every continent (no job in 21 years)...sad, really sad a grown man acts like this... Dangerous and not at all as he seems. How tiring for his family.

Being in your 50s not able to say a sentence without OVERSTEPPING YOUR PARTNERS BOUNDARIES by making crude sex jokes that if you said as a teenager even, would not be funny... red flags galore behind that smile from Mark for me!!

-edit to add in overstepping boundaries

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I used to enjoy it when just Nadia and Kaye, now it's all Mark Mark Mark,

he's not in the slightest bit funny, the faces, dancing, and it's embarrassing listening to his tall tales.

I don't watch their lives because I'm not interested in the News.

I rarely look at their IG now because it's all doom and gloom.

sorry but why are they so concerned about what's happening over there when their own families are fucked....👀Julia, Marks two estranged daughters, Maddie living life like a dosser..

they're more needing to get their family in order instead of trying to fix something that's been going on for a very long time, and still will be when they're pushing up daisy's

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I liked them to start with and enjoyed some of the early videos but then it became too repetitive. The real family stopped appearing and it became the Nadia and Mark show with added "friends" who just seem interested in any attention.

For me they have nothing to offer. I'm a keen cook and gardener but I have no idea who their target audience for the cooking and gardening shows are? Who wants to see things done badly? When has incompetence been entertaining?

Nadia is a terrible cook and nothing she cooks looks appetising or is inspiring so no point watching Curly Cooks. Particularly when Mark is given a task a 4 year old could handle and still manages to duck it up.

The garden is a disgrace - in fact saying they host a gardening show is a violation of the trade descriptions act. Compare that with Caroline Quentin who grows veg from seed and has a beautiful book of her watercolour paintings of her garden out...

Their opinions on coffee moaning are ill-informed and shallow but presented with an obnoxious air of superiority.

I could go on...

• Heart
I liked them to start with and enjoyed some of the early videos but then it became too repetitive. The real family stopped appearing and it became the Nadia and Mark show with added "friends" who just seem interested in any attention.

For me they have nothing to offer. I'm a keen cook and gardener but I have no idea who their target audience for the cooking and gardening shows are? Who wants to see things done badly? When has incompetence been entertaining?

Nadia is a terrible cook and nothing she cooks looks appetising or is inspiring so no point watching Curly Cooks. Particularly when Mark is given a task a 4 year old could handle and still manages to duck it up.

The garden is a disgrace - in fact saying they host a gardening show is a violation of the trade descriptions act. Compare that with Caroline Quentin who grows veg from seed and has a beautiful book of her watercolour paintings of her garden out...

Their opinions on coffee moaning are ill-informed and shallow but presented with an obnoxious air of superiority.

I could go on...
I love following Caroline Q on instagram. She doesn’t over explain and just puts her heart and soul into it whilst working and even living in a rented property at the moment, she’s going to make it nicer than when she found it! Thats true dedication.
Plus, Sam her husband is lovely behind the camera and NEVER behaves like a toddler high on speed.

Reactions: 7

I find Mark incredibly boring. His vlogging hasn’t improved in five years, we could watch a vlog from five years ago and it’s the same content he’s pushing out today… there’s only so many times I can watch videos featuring dull stills from an art gallery. Mark is a very emotionally stunted person and it’s probably why he can’t get work and hasn’t been able to form friendships. If anyone likes travel vlogs check out: walk with me Tim…now he knows how to keep an audience engaged and has the views to prove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find Mark incredibly boring. His vlogging hasn’t improved in five years, we could watch a vlog from five years ago and it’s the same content he’s pushing out today… there’s only so many times I can watch videos featuring dull stills from an art gallery. Mark is a very emotionally stunted person and it’s probably why he can’t get work and hasn’t been able to form friendships. If anyone likes travel vlogs check out: walk with me Tim…now he knows how to keep an audience engaged and has the views to prove it.
Great question LizSmithqwerty and I couldn't agree more with everyone's responses. :love:

No one is interested in Nadia Sawalha's house husband's tedious tall tales and his idea of 'fun' is juvenile and often plain revolting. 😩 I listen to the morning moan (NEVER on Saturdays) whilst doing paperwork and have a good ol' tattle before going elsewhere for decent Youtube content. The bonus is that my partner's also interested in watching / talking about some of the content I watch now.

We've been enjoying Evan Edinger's content; he recently put out a video about how he's grown his Youtube channel(s) over the past ten years.

Can you imagine the Sawalha-Adderley version of this? 😂
The problem with Mark Adderley is that his skillset, content and attitude are outdated and he doesn't understand the platform. And of course, he's too lazy and arrogant to respond to their damning data or constructive feedback.

• Heart
Great question LizSmithqwerty and I couldn't agree more with everyone's responses. :love:

No one is interested in Nadia Sawalha's house husband's tedious tall tales and his idea of 'fun' is juvenile and often plain revolting. 😩 I listen to the morning moan (NEVER on Saturdays) whilst doing paperwork and have a good ol' tattle before going elsewhere for decent Youtube content. The bonus is that my partner's also interested in watching / talking about some of the content I watch now.

We've been enjoying Evan Edinger's content; he recently put out a video about how he's grown his Youtube channel(s) over the past ten years.

Can you imagine the Sawalha-Adderley version of this? 😂
The problem with Mark Adderley is that his skillset, content and attitude are outdated and he doesn't understand the platform. And of course, he's too lazy and arrogant to respond to their damning data or constructive feedback.
« A hobby for people who didn’t have any friends » 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trouble with hi, is he thinks he’s gods gift and she bills him as this icon and maybe it’s a denial thing because she’s older but kick him out to Work and he’d never leave . He knows he’s on a easy ride with her bringing in the money And him watching trashy television for a living.

• Sick
I think he deliberately makes the cooking shows hard to watch with the shaky camera work because he's jealous that it could get more views than him spouting rubbish from the kitchen table. He can manage to walk around with his selfie stick, do holiday one and no shaking, just the one where he isn't the main focus. He peppers it with smut to try and take the attention away from the cooking and make it about him being fun. He clearly isn't, he's just dirty in body and mind. Repulsive creature.

• Sick
I think he deliberately makes the cooking shows hard to watch with the shaky camera work because he's jealous that it could get more views than him spouting rubbish from the kitchen table. He can manage to walk around with his selfie stick, do holiday one and no shaking, just the one where he isn't the main focus. He peppers it with smut to try and take the attention away from the cooking and make it about him being fun. He clearly isn't, he's just dirty in body and mind. Repulsive creature.
Mark Adderley is entirely self-obsessed and sly with it. During the morning moan, he displays zero interest in what Nadia Sawalha has to say.

1712160911384.png
1712160930980.png

He's been pulled up on this in the past so has developed a new strategy for focusing the attention back on himself - posting comments from the knitting nanas all over the screen whilst Nadia's talking. :mad:

Time stamps 22:25 and 33:30

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Mark Adderley is entirely self-obsessed and sly with it. During the morning moan, he displays zero interest in what Nadia Sawalha has to say.

View attachment 2853582 View attachment 2853583

He's been pulled up on this in the past so has developed a new strategy for focusing the attention back on himself - posting comments from the knitting nanas all over the screen whilst Nadia's talking. :mad:

Time stamps 22:25 and 33:30
Yes I’ve always noticed this, he will deliberately interrupt her by calling out sub names or reading out random comments when she’s talking. He doesn’t want her there but he needs her for the views.

Reactions: 9