Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looked absolutely stunning in the Indian ceremony. Of all the events, day 3 seemed the most authentic and heart felt. The other days felt more centred around the performers rather than the bride and groom which I didn’t understand.
I also noticed that Dr Rosh was in attendance of the events, I’m guessing he does all of their aesthetic treatments…

Reactions: 6
Interesting I didn’t know Nada knew Umar’s long term ex gf Amy. This post was whilst Amy and Umar were in a relationship
I don’t know why but I feel for Amy! She really seemed so be more genuine and heartbroken when he left her.
He was punching with her back then.
Shame she’s had too much work done now too.
---
Nowhere near that much. Around 5/7 million. Eden roc and Mariah Carey were the most expensive part. Other than that the interior of the room and the flowers were minimal. You should see an Arab wedding or Russian or proper Indian it’s next level. I heard from people there she was rude to staff and has an attitude. Maybe money has changed her
Ahh I thought Mariah Carey alone would have cost them over a few mill!

I hate hearing when people are rude to their staff

Reactions: 2
Interesting I didn’t know Nada knew Umar’s long term ex gf Amy. This post was whilst Amy and Umar were in a relationship
She’s been after him for years. Almost stalking. Creepy. But she did it, go after what you want girls it works

Reactions: 4
Anyone at the wedding? Why did she walk down the aisle on her own? At least have your mum or dad or both! Can someone please post a picture of her parent s so curious

Anyone at the wedding? Why did she walk down the aisle on her own? At least have your mum or dad or both! Can someone please post a picture of her parent s so curious
I wasn’t at the wedding but I know that she didn’t have a relationship with her dad back in the day. Again, disclaimer, I don’t know if this is still the case, I haven’t spoken to her in years.

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t at the wedding but I know that she didn’t have a relationship with her dad back in the day. Again, disclaimer, I don’t know if this is still the case, I haven’t spoken to her in years.
But what about her mum?
What was she like back then?

Reactions: 1
This is her mum, she actually was at the wedding but for some reason she hid her. Like she was always standing at the back behind her sisters only realized day 3 that’s her mum

Attachments

• Wow
This is her mum, she actually was at the wedding but for some reason she hid her. Like she was always standing at the back behind her sisters only realized day 3 that’s her mum
Seems like Umar’s mum also took a back seat…

I don’t know why but I feel for Amy! She really seemed so be more genuine and heartbroken when he left her.
He was punching with her back then.
Shame she’s had too much work done now too.
---

Ahh I thought Mariah Carey alone would have cost them over a few mill!

I hate hearing when people are rude to their staff
Andrea Bochelli was a fair amount as well I’d say. The most random thing for me was Ronan keating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Seems like Umar’s mum also took a back seat…
I did notice that.

In Indian weddings, usually your parents don’t walk you down, it’s usually an uncle but you can mix and match. Doesn’t look like it was a super traditional wedding tho
---
I did notice that.

In Indian weddings, usually your parents don’t walk you down, it’s usually an uncle but you can mix and match. Doesn’t look like it was a super traditional wedding tho
although who is this man

Attachments

I do wonder why she posted no wedding photos with her family or mum? Do they not have a good relationship does anyone know?

She looks a lot younger than Amy ( also the lips on Amy don't do her any favours ) , that's the common danger with marrying or getting with a billionaire , they often move onto someone younger and prettier.

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.

Nada isn’t much younger than Amy, although she looks it. She always looks stunning & I can imagine she really takes care of herself. I’m sure that’s what attracts a rich man, not just age.
Her image is her paycheck lol

Well it’s easy to take care of yourself when you’ve got unlimited cash at your disposal, you don’t work a demanding job and can spend all day every day getting whatever procedure you want done, hair salons at your disposal, unlimited wardrobe budget and not having to stress about ever working again. Landed on her feet that one!

Well it’s easy to take care of yourself when you’ve got unlimited cash at your disposal, you don’t work a demanding job and can spend all day every day getting whatever procedure you want done, hair salons at your disposal, unlimited wardrobe budget and not having to stress about ever working again. Landed on her feet that one!
you can tell both Umar and Nada have had a lot of procedures done. Look quite caricature like. Def a lot of botox and going for the disney look lol. Umar looks plastic.
No wonder she always looks decent, doesn't have to lift a finger, or think.

Just not realistic.

you can tell both Umar and Nada have had a lot of procedures done. Look quite caricature like. Def a lot of botox and going for the disney look lol. Umar looks plastic.
No wonder she always looks decent, doesn't have to lift a finger, or think.

Just not realistic.
Exactly, she never has to worry about cleaning, cooking or working. She’s living the high life because of Umar and seems like she had her eye on him since he was with Amy and I honestly believe her plan all along was to get a job at PLT and get close to Amy to get to Umar. She wanted to be seen by him.

Exactly, she never has to worry about cleaning, cooking or working. She’s living the high life because of Umar and seems like she had her eye on him since he was with Amy and I honestly believe her plan all along was to get a job at PLT and get close to Amy to get to Umar. She wanted to be seen by him.
just to be clear amy and umar had broken up then he started dating nada. she modelled for the company but its not like he’s on the clothes shoots, any is. plus plenty of pretty models were used by PLT for shoots. even if someone schemed if the other person isn’t interested it won’t happen…umar fell for her and they have been together longer than he was with amy…amy was known to be toxic at the company and hey it’s umar the billionaire whose been the generous one committing to nada whilst amy was living her life post break up blowing all the PLT money she got. now she’s with that bum scamming through some chariety they made. how is he a chariety worker kitted out in loewe n goyard it doesn’t make sense. and she’s so happy he painted (and recorded for tiktok ) her ikea wardrobe…oh so romantic, wouldn’t be surprised if she did it all herself. nada and umar living their lives, would choose nada over amy any day. amy let herself go and calls it being happy she’s clearly comfort eating…