My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at the show and there was nothing from Claire’s brand in the bag. Not even a voucher so don’t know what was going on there. I wouldn’t imagine Claire would have given 400 samples of the sun drops or whatever else she’s selling. The bag had a Jenny Glow body spray, perfume sample from Valley of roses, Mini mascara from B perfect, VIP magazine and a couple of discount codes and flyers for the stalls that were there on the night.
Caroline would really need to learn from the Ennis show and put on an actual show in Cork. I know the comedian let her down due to personal circumstances but even aside from that there was no content. The menopause lady would have been good if she’d gotten more time. Poor Jimmy C came eventhough he was grieving and he got no chance he didn’t have a ring light or a close up camera on what he was doing so the audience were lost while that was going on. Only for the DJ who did a few atrocious games with the audience there really was no show as such.
I like Caroline. Her podcasts are good and she comes across as nice. She’s vulnerable though and I’d be worried how she will cope with the inevitable fall when it comes. She’s gaining notoriety for being a mad witch but being in cahoots with Scurvy Sinead and Lizard Reaney isn’t going to serve her well in the long run.
And her shopping addiction is on another level. How many bags of Penneys clothes can you buy in a week. I know it’s content and you’d be hoping most of it is returned but it’s quite overwhelming watching it unfold.
You’d be worried about her health too she spends her life eating takeaways, breakfast lunch and dinner.
And finally while I’m on a roll, having the kids so exposed is just wrong.
Phew I didn’t plan that long post 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ she is gonna bring the vest to the show.. I am speechless at her video.
what age is she??

Reactions: 3
She was girating around in the bodysuit in her back garden. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do that on TikTok
IMG_5640.jpeg

I was at the show and there was nothing from Claire’s brand in the bag. Not even a voucher so don’t know what was going on there. I wouldn’t imagine Claire would have given 400 samples of the sun drops or whatever else she’s selling. The bag had a Jenny Glow body spray, perfume sample from Valley of roses, Mini mascara from B perfect, VIP magazine and a couple of discount codes and flyers for the stalls that were there on the night.
Caroline would really need to learn from the Ennis show and put on an actual show in Cork. I know the comedian let her down due to personal circumstances but even aside from that there was no content. The menopause lady would have been good if she’d gotten more time. Poor Jimmy C came eventhough he was grieving and he got no chance he didn’t have a ring light or a close up camera on what he was doing so the audience were lost while that was going on. Only for the DJ who did a few atrocious games with the audience there really was no show as such.
I like Caroline. Her podcasts are good and she comes across as nice. She’s vulnerable though and I’d be worried how she will cope with the inevitable fall when it comes. She’s gaining notoriety for being a mad witch but being in cahoots with Scurvy Sinead and Lizard Reaney isn’t going to serve her well in the long run.
And her shopping addiction is on another level. How many bags of Penneys clothes can you buy in a week. I know it’s content and you’d be hoping most of it is returned but it’s quite overwhelming watching it unfold.
You’d be worried about her health too she spends her life eating takeaways, breakfast lunch and dinner.
As far as I gathered, Clare didn’t give samples for each bag but gave a few items , presumably to talk about them on her stories as she said she hadn’t the budget for lots of samples.

Caroline said the cork show is basically the same as the Ennis one, menopause talk, dj and makeup demo. Like for €50, that’s mental . It even a free glass of Prosecco

Reactions: 2
Very well said… she has sold her soul to the insta hags they are laughing at her not with her it’s all promotion for them. She is a very vulnerable person I said before I genuinely like her but I actually cringe now watching she’s the talk of the town and not in a good way. Shes gained a massive following be it for good reasons or bad they see it free advertising for them. The young lad been constantly exposed and been allowed to curse and run amuck is not right. I second the above poster her falling will happen and it will be painful.

Reactions: 8
I presume the husband and son left earlier?

Her head will be sore tomorrow! First stop; coffee rush🤪

Reactions: 4
I literally can’t with this one
She’s too hectic and chaotic to watch for me
I am not following this thread or her , she pops up on TT, but has she had a stroke or Bells Palsey on her one side of her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine living with her?

She's chaotic and seems to get off on that.
She's the type I'd absolutely avoid on a night out. And don't tell me that most, if not all, her "followers" aren't laughing AT her. Although, to be fair, going by the questions they ask (thick as tit) they're possibly well met.

Reactions: 6
She was wearing white jeans yesterday and twerking into the camera while spanking her bum she’s unhinged this wan. And then the little fella walks past saying he’s tired. 🤦🏻‍♀️ car crash. I’ve only seen her since vacious launch but Jesus she’s cracked. Also the little fella had the longest nails black with dirt and not cut 😔 what on Earth is this one on

• Sad
She loves her arse. I still cannot get over the fact that some poor eejit slept in that room. She just stuck a mattress on the floor.

• Haha
The room is crawling. The dogs inside on top of the clothes. The sister must be badly off for a dress to brave it in there, you can smell it through the phone.

Reactions: 5