Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Aoibh is getting them done too, she had a reel up and she was in a hospital gown looking thing

See two absolute slappers , getting in the nip for that . No need. Hopefully she gets too much nighty night gas

Blah Blah Blah has done a vlog on her breast lift (of course she has) she is surprised how little it hurts......now I've had 2 augmentations and a lift, also been through a few c sections and another op for health reasons and I can honestly say it's thee worst pain I've ever felt and you can barely move, I was in bed for 10 days. I'd have a C section before it honestly so I don't know why she's bullshitting.

Reactions: 2
Blah Blah Blah has done a vlog on her breast lift (of course she has) she is surprised how little it hurts......now I've had 2 augmentations and a lift, also been through a few c sections and another op for health reasons and I can honestly say it's thee worst pain I've ever felt and you can barely move, I was in bed for 10 days. I'd have a C section before it honestly so I don't know why she's bullshitting.
Because she’s getting it at a discount 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Would you say these two ‘earn’ the same from the buisness ? Bla comes across as to having a lot more money .

Would you say these two ‘earn’ the same from the buisness ? Bla comes across as to having a lot more money .
I would think Aoibh is more sensible when it come to money, savings etc. I'd say Bla blows it as soon as she gets it.

Reactions: 4
I think Bla also made/makes a lot more money from brand deals and more offers of free stuff, sure that entire apartment was kitted out for half nothing, companies throwing things at her - she was the one with the big following long before Aoibh got involved

Reactions: 1
O
Has aoibh bought the house with the bf that he’s doing up?
nope that’s his own house , his parents / family aren’t fond of her so was advised to keep his financial business separate, I’m not saying that as in she’s a gold digger there well off themselves but he was just advised incare things don’t work out and they are not her biggest fan. Both her and blas places are owned by their parents , so they can crack on about how much of boss witches they are. If only all our parents had money we would be also living life of Riley. Them girls came from money so had the best best head start and leg up. If they were normal joe soaps from a working class area it be a different story. Way too toffee nosed for me

Reactions: 6
O

nope that’s his own house , his parents / family aren’t fond of her so was advised to keep his financial business separate, I’m not saying that as in she’s a gold digger there well off themselves but he was just advised incare things don’t work out and they are not her biggest fan. Both her and blas places are owned by their parents , so they can crack on about how much of boss witches they are. If only all our parents had money we would be also living life of Riley. Them girls came from money so had the best best head start and leg up. If they were normal joe soaps from a working class area it be a different story. Way too toffee nosed for me
What do their parents do? Or what business did they have while the girls were growing up

Why is she sending pictures of her tits to domos ma and people that work for her in the office 😂😂😂 is she ok in the two braincells she’s left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m screaming at her sending pics of her tits to her EMPLOYEES. I don’t care how ‘close’ you try desperately to be to them you are still their employer.

Reactions: 4